What are some of your favorite threads to read?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Chrissy77

I haven't been here that long. I have been reading through the current threads as I get the time. Tonight I started to go back and look at old threads and it was nice to see all the different topics. I am wondering what are some of your favorite threads? Please feel free to use threads from any forum on CC.

* I hope this isn't against the rules, discussing past threads that people found interesting*

Jul 25, 2005
Anything Jullianna starts.

O

OFM

prayer forum micilious forum bible forum news forums single ,also poetry and family forums.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
i tend to like the threads that promote discussion and debate

Aug 2, 2009
My favorite threads are the ones that tell guys why they end up in the friend zone.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I gotta agree with Ritter that the threads that Jullianna starts are among the best here in this forum.

Aug 2, 2009
I like Jullianna's threads but I usually can't reply to them.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Jullianna has great threads though they are rather deep at times and it takes a while to formulate a correct response. Where did she disappear to by the way? Havent seen her in a while.

Aug 2, 2009
Not just that, there's always a few guys trying to win her attention in them too. I'd rather keep out.

C

Chrissy77

I have been reading Jullianna's threads. I enjoy the variety and sensitivity she brings. She seems to have a mix of deep discussions and lighthearted topics as well.

Unfortunately, there will always be a man or woman trying to get the attention of the opposite sex at the wrong time and in the wrong place. I have seen that in some of the posts here. That is when I just ignore that post and move on. I am sure it is uncomfortable for any man or woman on the receiving end of things. I think I can speak for most women and say that I would much rather be pursued without the watchful eyes of all of CC.

J

Jullianna

I like the threads that show me something unexpected about someone.

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
I was born with an unusual birth mark that looks like a person with an unusual birth mark.

How is that for unexpected, Julianna?

By the way, I was not just flirting with Julianna (just in case some of you in this thread were wondering - lol).

H

Hellooo

I was born with an unusual birth mark that looks like a person with an unusual birth mark.
That reminds me of someone I went to middle school with, who misunderstood the social studies teacher, and asked if Gorbachev became president BECAUSE of his USSR shaped birthmark. The memory sticks out because my teacher laughed til he choked and the rest of us couldn't help but laugh at them both.

/end off topic anectdote

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
That reminds me of someone I went to middle school with, who misunderstood the social studies teacher, and asked if Gorbachev became president BECAUSE of his USSR shaped birthmark. The memory sticks out because my teacher laughed til he choked and the rest of us couldn't help but laugh at them both.

/end off topic anectdote
Actually, birthmarks do indicate future endeavors each person will partake in. That explains the "CC" shaped birth mark on the back of my neck - lol.