What can come of tragedy?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sinnomorePTL

When I was four or five years old I fell out of a fast moving car. I was thrown across the asphault highway
at about 60 miles per hour. I was thrown through a barbed wire fence and rolled down a hill. When my parents reached me, my head was cracked open and my brains were coming out of my left prefrontal lobe.

When after a time, the ambulance drivers came, they said they would not take me to the hospital, it was an hour away and I would never arive alive.

My parents took me to the hospital, with my sister keeping me awake all the way, telling me we were going to get ice cream. Very smart older sister.

When we finally arrived in shock, all were bloody. I was immeadiately taken into an ER room. The doctors did all they could do. They finally came out and said no one expected me to survive.

My Grandfather was a Minister in our little town. I'm sure that while I died and went to see Jesus there where a great many prayers going heavenward.
I was told it was not my time and that I needed to go back.

I am now nearly 60 and spent most of my life in the medical field.

Until recently, I thought there were just a few Christians who had doubts about His existence. I thought all Christians knew like I do that Jesus is a real loving person like your Mom or Dad, except His glory fills the sky and in His presence you know Love for the first time !

Believe me, He's as real as you or I !!!

Praise our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

Love in Jesus
bro Gary

Get to know Him, while you can !

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Hi Gary, Thats amazing, Did you actually see Jesus. I would love to see what he looks like. You story touched me so much Love Mandy xx

S

sensitive

What an amazing awesome inspiring testimony! Thank you sooooooooooooo much for sharing! God must have directed me to read your testimony as it was what I needed right at the exact moment! God is good!
When I was four or five years old I fell out of a fast moving car. I was thrown across the asphault highway
at about 60 miles per hour. I was thrown through a barbed wire fence and rolled down a hill. When my parents reached me, my head was cracked open and my brains were coming out of my left prefrontal lobe.

When after a time, the ambulance drivers came, they said they would not take me to the hospital, it was an hour away and I would never arive alive.

My parents took me to the hospital, with my sister keeping me awake all the way, telling me we were going to get ice cream. Very smart older sister.

When we finally arrived in shock, all were bloody. I was immeadiately taken into an ER room. The doctors did all they could do. They finally came out and said no one expected me to survive.

My Grandfather was a Minister in our little town. I'm sure that while I died and went to see Jesus there where a great many prayers going heavenward.
I was told it was not my time and that I needed to go back.

I am now nearly 60 and spent most of my life in the medical field.

Until recently, I thought there were just a few Christians who had doubts about His existence. I thought all Christians knew like I do that Jesus is a real loving person like your Mom or Dad, except His glory fills the sky and in His presence you know Love for the first time !

Believe me, He's as real as you or I !!!

Praise our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

Love in Jesus
bro Gary

Get to know Him, while you can !

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
yeah He is real!!!! Thanks for sharing your testimony! Its encouraging to hear from you.

D

dmdave17

sinnomorePTL:

Thank you for sharing your testimony. I must admit that I envy your experience (although I don't think I would want to go through what you did to have it). I constantly pray for God to strengthen my faith so that I can transfer what I know in my head to what I really feel in my heart, so that I can truly experience the love of Jesus Christ. I am reminded of the verse in John 20 when Jesus says to Thomas "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." (v. 29)
God bless you and keep you strong.

D

DanuckInUSA

Testimonies are key