What did you came looking for on CC?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

price

honestly i signed up hoping to find people to talk to who were not as worldly as my peers. i kinda wanted to get out of that atmosphere and i feel i need to start over. especially since im headed out to the marines soon, and i dont want my faith to be tested twenty four seven

A

AnandaHya

some people who don't mind if I sprout Bible verses randomly, fellowship and others seeking to serve God in this world.

V

vahn

Friends and answers..I have yet to find either

L

Lightseeker

I came to CC looking for a place to chat with Christians who could help me grow stronger in my faith.

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
Honestly Erika, I originally came for just one thing.

I had been a part of many chat sites, and while havin some good experiences, was just tired of all the blasphemy, course language, and negativity.

I came here because like always, I'm looking for connection. To converse with people, and make real relationships, even though this is an immaterial channel. The person on the other side is just as real as I (hopefully), and with the distance/anemitty, can really be who they want to be.

I came for that, as I do in going many places, out of a desire to bless and blessed; know ad be known; love and be loved. That's why I'm here.

K

Kabble

I came looking for fellowship and friendship.
I've met a few lovely people... and many many more who make me feel uncomfortable with how rude they are and how vocal they are with opinions and judgments. Surely we're meant to show Jesus through our actions???

C

Chanson

I came to chat... And I think if I some-what help here (although I don't know much), God'll deliver me faster...

B

blessdani

well.....that was the first time I started exploring with the web......and I was alone at home "cause both of my parents work....so I needed some encouragement,some friends,some answers.........and I'm sure I got everything of that here.....praise Jesus :D

C

Chadtreme

To chat with our christians n to help out

B

bealight2012

To make christian friends, find advice, get help with te bible, and show love to anyone not feeling so ...... ^^ and to recieve. Dont have a lot of support in my household so yeah

P

petergos

Im hopefully looking for a penpal or someone I can talk about Jesus to from another culture.

eugenius

Jul 17, 2009
I honestly have no idea why I come here. I'm wasting my time. Maybe I'm that lonely that this place is my last resort.

Mar 1, 2012
I came for fellowship with others. I also came to give help and advice and to also receive some too.

S

simplyme_bekah

I came looking for fellowship with other brothers and sisters in Christ that could feel that beautiful heavenly love that has forever changed our lives. They understand what it feels like to walk in the spiritual world and just how amazingly beautiful it truly is to love and serve our King & God. My soul was crying out to find others like me. In CC I have found that