What Do You Care?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NiceneCreed

What have you done for God's kingdom recently? Please share your personal stories.

N

nathan3

Treating my family right and taking care of them. And treating them with dignity and respect. Honoring my father and mother. etc , . Treating people right . And just improving everyday . I can see myself doing more in the future God willing.

respekt

Mar 5, 2013
Forgiving people who have hurt and treated me bad

Sep 8, 2012
I prayed one who was dying back to life.
I was used to give another who was tormented with suicidal thoughts, peace.
These were done by the Holy Spirit.
Also, I counseled a husband whose wife has left him; and I contacted her, (for which the outcome is clear, though it hasn't happened yet).

The gifts of the Spirit are for one reason,.....FOR THE BODY OF CHRIST.

Sep 8, 2012
As I said: "These were done by the Holy Spirit."

When Paul said "according to my gospel" in Romans 2:16,16:25, and 2Timothy 2:8; was he addressing his personal gospel? Or that which was given him by the Holy Spirit?

All the works of God are done by God.

W

wordhelpsme

I share the Good news of God's Kingdom because the only solution to man's problems. God's son Jesus was sent to save mankind and he taught us to pray for this kingdom at Matthew 6:9, 10.

Matthew 6:9, 10 - This, then, is how you should pray: "Our Father in heaven hallowed be your name, your kingdom com, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

Matthew 24:14 - And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

john832

May 31, 2013
Exactly what Christ asked me to do...

Mat 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Mat 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

After praising God's holy Name, the first request we make every day is that He will bring His Kingdom to the earth.

A

AmberGardner

Gave a stranded pregnant woman a ride and gave her 20 bucks for gas.

Yesterday I gave a quarter to my co-worker for her meal, even though she was being a pain in my butt (im a manager) :p She asked for it.

Luke 6:30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back.

Last edited:
A

AmberGardner

Gave a stranded pregnant woman a ride and gave her 20 bucks for gas.
I didn't know this woman either. She approached me in the walmart parking lot in tears.

A

Abiding

took grandchildren fishing...then let them beat me up. duty must be done.

J

josh123

trying to preach the gospel to people so they can accept their salvation and be a child of god

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
When my last girl friend ripped my heart out,
I decided NOT to take her to Mount Everest and push her from the top.

I figured one day she might change her ways.

: )

N

NiceneCreed

When my last girl friend ripped my heart out,
I decided NOT to take her to Mount Everest and push her from the top.

I figured one day she might change her ways.

That's actually a pretty scary response you gave. Seriously.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
That's actually a pretty scary response you gave. Seriously.
If I make a joke about heartbreak, and hurt, and feelings,
and try to make it into something obviously absurd, so people can laugh about it,
and someone can neither laugh at it, relate to it, or understand it in any way...

Then I think some people need to lighten up, and get real.

N

NiceneCreed

If I make a joke about heartbreak, and hurt, and feelings,
and try to make it into something obviously absurd, so people can laugh about it,
and someone can neither laugh at it, relate to it, or understand it in any way...

Then I think some people need to lighten up, and get real.
Sorry, but I just thought your reply was kind of scary . . .

I never said I thought you were serious per se, but it was definitely scary.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Sorry, but I just thought your reply was kind of scary . . .

I never said I thought you were serious per se, but it was definitely scary.
No worries.

I hardly ever plan major expeditions up virtually impenetrable K2 mountains just to be rid of ex girlfriends.

A

AmberGardner

Cleaned my neighbors bathroom today. He's in his 60's and has had two hip replacements.

I love threads like these and there is no reason it should die because Christians should have plenty of good deeds towards their neighbors to share and encourage us!!! If you have people in your very own neighborhood who are struggling somehow, it is our duty to help them, whether it be clean their toilet, paint their house, mow their lawn, give them a ride, etc.. Our money is not our own, it is God's!!

We will be judged on this!

Matthew 25: 31“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.34“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’37“Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’40“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’41“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’44“They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’45“He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’46“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

C

Cino

We can list the things that we have done for God, but let's remember that we may do things that we do not even know we are doing, and they can touch the heart and lives of people. One time I was at church, and I turned around to see someone in the row behind me who just walked in. I only smiled at that person. It wasn't until almost a year later, that this person told me that when they came into church, they felt nobody had loved them. And when she saw my smile to her, it meant the world to her. I had no idea. She told me that I uplifted her that day and to her I showed her so much love, that she was able to continue coming to church and later, she gave her life to God. We may just say a word, a look, a smile, do a kind deed that we don't even know we are doing, and it may be the unconscious things we do that are a witness that we are Christians and have love for our neighbour.