What Do You Need? Watching What? Being Who? You. Single. YOU????

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

What do you need from God?

Has He ever told you WHAT you really need?

"Gee, green, I don't know. I don't know that I've ever really asked Him. Come to think of it, I don't really know, I want the perfect girl for me. I mean, I've said, I want to be married. I'm about to 'burn' as Paul states in 1 Corinthians 7. I don't wanna burn. I NEEED a girl. I swear I will just keep on swearing in my subconscience, if not my conscience IF God does not provide me a girl. Quick. Like NOW, I'm sooooo LONELY and INSEhhhhhhhhhhhhhhushh-sh-sh-sh. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh-ush , hush, hush, I have the cure :)

What is it you really need, what did you come to be known as when you chose Him ?

Christian?
Different?
Saved?

Or, a deeper, understanding....

His :)

Right? You came to be known as His, God's . Our Lord's . Jesus Christ's OWN . You are His . :)

So , what do you really need? His care. Or, your own self-subscribed, prescribed, wanted care.

WHAT do you really want? To be married to someone that is NOT right for you or to WAIT on God with every shred of HOPE you have for His best for you, which will be PERFECT !!!!

What do you want? YOUR best and His following YOUR wish. LOOK how good it did the Israelites when they wished for a King, because they were tired of God's CORRECTIVE hand leading them !!! Saul !!!!!
No, Christ peeps, you don't want a person that lords over you like Saul did the Izzys, so you REALIZE that all you had before was God and you realize He was all you need but it's TOO LATE to go back !!!!

Stay strong, stay on the path that will best bless you and bring glory to Him, on earth and in Heaven. You are going to Heaven, right? Your earthly stay is but a blip.

ALL you need is Him.

Yes, Lord, ALL I need is you :) I will follow you, I know that when I step I go where I want to go as Proverbs 16:9 says and you have to 'redirect' my steps. But, IF I pray and then GO stepping, then, I will WALK ON WATER (So to speak, or, maybe NOT ;) ) .

Do you want to 'WALK ON WATER,' Christ peeps ? Do YOU ?? Then do what He needs you to do, be His :)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qo-rdtoJWs[/video]