What do you think about when you see a rainbow

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Dalisa

I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. I always think about this verse and i get happy. How wonderful God made the world.

A

Ariel82

refracted light through the prism of atmospheric moisture. :p

S

ShyForHim

Double rainbow all the waaaay

zone

Jun 13, 2010
maybe i'll get lucky for once and there'll be a pot 'o'gold at the end if it.

R

richie_2uk

really? you believe in luck? when you have God? you really believe in superstitions over a rainbow? Wow, When I see a rainbow, I see just a tiny glimpse of God's marvellous creations. and that in itself makes me want to know more and see more of his wonderful, marvellous creations.

D

didymos

Please don't turn this into a thread on homosexuality... please... PLEASE! ;)

zone

Jun 13, 2010
really? you believe in luck? when you have God? you really believe in superstitions over a rainbow? Wow, When I see a rainbow, I see just a tiny glimpse of God's marvellous creations. and that in itself makes me want to know more and see more of his wonderful, marvellous creations.
the only promise he made was that he would not FLOOD the earth again.
this time he will use FIRE not water.

N

nathan3

It's good to post it :

Genesis 9:13-16

King James Version (KJV)

13 I do set my bow( a rainbow ) in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:

15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

Last edited: