What do you think this dream means?

• Thread starter listentoHisname
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

listentoHisname

Recently I had a dream about my deceased grandmother. I was standing in my yard, but it was darker than normal and my dead grandmother came to me. She told me she was afraid of dying. She was crying and pleading for my help. I told her if she has faith in Jesus, she will go to Heaven, where it'll be wonderful and perfect and 100× better than Earth. I just remember seeing her smile at me, and I started to cry, real heavy sobs, as she faded in front of me. After she was completely gone, I woke up, and in my sleep mode, I thanked God, for what I'm not sure, but I've been wondering what this dream might mean.

H

HeIsNowHere

As a person with degree in Psy I can tell you many dreams of the mind are not necessarily spiritually based. As a Christian I do believe God gives dreams and I have had only a few in 60 years I would consider may have been from God. But I have had many Christian based dreams. If your grandma has passed rest in the God is both a loving God and just God and grandma is in His hands and know that none of us are capable to either know or understand how exactly judgement and we should not even try just know from Hebrews 9:27 tells us that it is appointed for man to die once and after that face judgement which we all will experience. What we must focus on is our own soul as this is something we can take action to follow Jesus Christ and share this with others. Your dream sure indicates you know and desire to share with others. If anything let this motivate you to share with others who do not know Jesus Christ now. That is something you can do. Do not be afraid to share the gospel because it is the power for the salvation and eternal life to everyone who receives it. I pray for you to be bold and share and please pray for me to do the same. This is pleasing to the Lord.

A

Alfa

Look at at spirituality not psychologically. She is dead is afraid of death and was begging for your help. This means that your grandma was not ready to move on, he spirit didn't know where to go, she was scared in the spiritual realm, and wanted to come back, but that's impossible of course. As a result, she came to you in dreams and asked for advise, not sure why she chose you but u must be special ;) By how the dream ended, you gave her advise and encouraged her to be strong in Jesus, so I think she gathered her strength and went to face her maker, because she was happy and thanked you. So be happy, your grandma has finally rested. God bless you for your advise, now be sure to apply your own advice to your personal struggles.

J

J-Kay-2

Alfa: I am sorry to have to tell you this but it is not true the spirit of
his grandmother is in limbo and ListentoHisname cannot tell her how
to get to Heaven.

It is never good to believe in spirits after death as being able to choose
their spiritual condition. It must be made while we are alive. It is then
when we repent of our sins and ask Jesus to forgive us, and give our
life over to Him here on earth. That decision is what creates our salvation.
I know you tried to make him feel better, but believe me, there is only
one time to get right with the Lord, and that is here on earth. God bless ~

J

J-Kay-2

Recently I had a dream about my deceased grandmother. I was standing in my yard, but it was darker than normal and my dead grandmother came to me. She told me she was afraid of dying. She was crying and pleading for my help. I told her if she has faith in Jesus, she will go to Heaven, where it'll be wonderful and perfect and 100× better than Earth. I just remember seeing her smile at me, and I started to cry, real heavy sobs, as she faded in front of me. After she was completely gone, I woke up, and in my sleep mode, I thanked God, for what I'm not sure, but I've been wondering what this dream might mean.
Do you know if your Grandmother was saved ? It is hard to explain
what it might mean on your part, not knowing her spiritual condition.
So, let me say if it were me having this dream, I would consider the
fact I am the person questioning where she went. How did you feel
after you woke up?