What happened...........?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

flight316

At some point, we all came to know God. We've all have had different levels of belief along the way. So when you think back, what was the one incident that happened in your life that shattered any doubts that you may have had about God. Or what miracle took place that showed you how mighty God really is. For me it was the day that I was on the highway and was about to have a terrible car crash with many other cars, there was NO way out of it. I was surround by cars and trucks. The traffic was bumper to bumper on both sides. The vehicles were moving at about 70mph . The car in front of me braked to the point that the back of the car rose up. I braked and my brakes locked up. I lost control of the car. My girlfriend was asleep next to me. I knew this was it! We were going to die. I closed my eyes and yelled Jesus maybe 20x. When I opened my eyes my car was facing in the opposite direction in which I was travelling in the grass next to the exit ramp. I am telling you there was NO way out! God saved us. Since that day NOBODY can say anything to me against God. I was there. So that's my story. It was life changing. I thank him for having mercy on me. I try my best to honor him. I was just a kid from the rough side of town. I did what everybody else did and more. I thank Him for taking the time to work on me. He didn't have to but He did. No matter what happens I know He loves me and I love Him. So what's your story?

J

Jenjoy

mine isn't as mind blowing as yours, when I met my husband. I had been away from GOD for sometime, boozing and partying and things that weren't good. I was in another relationship with someone who like the party bar scene a lot. I was fed up with it and one night I felt a need to pray and I did for hours. A couple of weeks later I was once again introduced to my husband. I was such a lost person and he was so grounded and so sure of God and life. I really think he was sent to help me on a path back to Jesus. Otherwise I think I would still be a depressed hot mess.