What Have You Always Wanted To Do, But Didn't ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

J-Kay-2

If You could go back in time and do something you did not do
but would like to do, Would you care to share it ?
For example: Here are some things I never did but wish I could.

1. I would like to scale a wall. ( The one indoor where we pull
ourselves up and someone spots us.)

2. I would like to go to Branson, MO. ( I like entertainment as
long as it is clean.)

3. I would have written a Novel. ( I love writing short stories.)

4. If I could go way, way back in time, I would love to have met
Jesus and talk with Him and hear Him laugh.

5. I would focus more on my School Lessons and less on boys.

6. Now, I have learned a lot just by living life itself.

7. I would like to go to the dying and be certain they have heard
the Word of Christ before they cross over.

Toska

Nov 16, 2013
There are so many things! Go to Branson if you ever get a chance, it is so much fun there.

1. I would have accepted Jesus into my life sooner (much sooner)

2. I wish I had learned to play a musical instrument

3. Like you, I would have liked to have met Jesus when He walked this earth

4. I would like to go back to my teenage years and be a nicer person

5. I want to take an Alaskan cruise and see the northern lights

6. I want to swim with the dolphins

These are a few things, I hope they are what you had in mind.

J

J-Kay-2

There are so many things! Go to Branson if you ever get a chance, it is so much fun there.

1. I would have accepted Jesus into my life sooner (much sooner)

2. I wish I had learned to play a musical instrument

3. Like you, I would have liked to have met Jesus when He walked this earth

4. I would like to go back to my teenage years and be a nicer person

5. I want to take an Alaskan cruise and see the northern lights

6. I want to swim with the dolphins

These are a few things, I hope they are what you had in mind.
Exactly what I had in mind. I hope you get to do all these things.
You are still young and will have fun times ahead. God bless ~ J-K

Sep 6, 2013
1. I'd like to go back to my grand-mother-in-law's last days, and sit with her to read the Bible while she was hospitalized. Always regretted not doing that.

2. I always wanted to backpack through Europe. Still on my list!

3. I would like to have been a more affirming wife.

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
Yeah I wish I could also go back in time and (hopefully) have been one of Christ's original Apostles. I often feel like my spirit is really old anyways; ancient...like I'm a bit out of place in this age. No, they didn't have our modern conveniences back then, but roles were more clearly defined and life was simpler (comparatively). And society at large wouldn't be as dark as it is, compelling me to distrust of people.

I think I would've been a carpenter too (the grandfather job of modern day engineers); have my wife and child(ren). We'd carve out a happy life.

~sigh~

M

megaman125

If I could go back to high school with the knowledge I have now, I would have goten out of atheism a lot sooner. That, and I would have responded to people that were reaching out to me, instead of just stone cold ignoring them.

C

Crazylove

I would had appreciated the little things I had more. Looking at my life now and glancing at how it was, I see where there were things I should have seen God was using to lead me to where he knew I needed to be. Also that the little I did have, I don't have anymore and see how I should have complained a lot less than I did about the situation then....

I pray I've learned and grew from it

S

Shouryu

I should have learned guitar.

I should have been a better man.

I should have been smarter with my money.

I should have traveled more.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
I would like to get a bag of candy and be able to watch only the funny times in my life... That seems like a lot of fun for me... Because I always forget the funny things, and remember the sad ones...

So to keep it in the topic, I would like to remember the good more than the bad...

J

J-Kay-2

So to keep it in the topic, I would like to remember the good more than the bad...
You know what ? I was just thinking about this quote this week.
The part about how it is easier to remember the bad than the good.
Wow... I guess it is true, all good minds think alike. ~ Thank you for
responding ~

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
1. i would have spent more time with my brother
2. i would have bungy jumped when i had the nerve but my mother freaked out so i didn't do it
3. saved more money
4. bought a car (i'm extremely afraid of driving, but will drive only if i have to)
5. traveled
6. gone to school for phlebotomy

i have more , i'll add to my list

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Win the Lottery..............what? Oh, ok, well, I was just being truthful............sigh............ :(

Oct 31, 2011
I would like to have told my mother from the beginning that we met, when I was five, that God created me to be me and she had no right to say I had to change everything. I would like to have stood tall instead of slouching through life ashamed. I was past middle age when the truth finally came to me.

May 3, 2013
Hmm! Oh, Mrs RedTent... We both have done the same she did and, when we grew old, we knew where and when, she wasn´t allowed to be a mentor...

I didn´t say that to you, that day you "recommended me" how I should honor or venere my mom´s ways (using the Bible hints you thought best) and, you didn´t tell it many people how tried to help you the best they thought they could.

May 3, 2013
Win the Lottery..............what? Oh, ok, well, I was just being truthful............sigh............ :(
I have won it a couple of times. i see it as an investment, not as a thing to bet (or throw money in).

May 3, 2013
May 3, 2013
Hmmm!

The only thing I think of is that, if I was rich, I would have tried to spend all my holidays in a place I loved, near the coast. When i was young, not everybody was allowed to go in.

When I was young, people were mindful and respecful, different and that place had houses well separated that seldom people noise reached me or molested me.

If I was rich like scrooge duck, I would have bought the land and those house to get the poeple I liked to be and live with. The things I loved and learned from nature where grasped there (even love) so that special place drove me crazy, to the point I bought a place I enjoyed like that (which was a resort managed by the gov) but I couldn´t build the houses I planned, just the hut I now own.

May 3, 2013
These are few pictures of how it was:

In that area rained too much and this was the end result

Last edited:

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Originally Posted by p_rehbein

Hermit said: I have won it a couple of times. i see it as an investment, not as a thing to bet (or throw money in).

Well, good for you....... :) someone told me that you have to actually buy a ticket to have a chance to win.........hmmm.... that could be why I haven't won? :) :(

May 3, 2013
ha! Ha! Sometimes you haven´t bought the ticket. However, you always bet to win. :eek: