What hope is there?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
While here on earth we have strong love for our spouses, children, parents, friends. How are we to face life without them if we outlive them and then eternity without them?

I cannot find what the Bible and Christ teach on this matter. It is a huge concern to me and I am sure to others.
Psalm 40:5
Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.

Philippians 4:7
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Edify

Jan 27, 2021
Christianity brings us real hope for everlasting life with Jesus Christ. This I understand.

My question is, when I die will I see my loved ones again and shall our love as it was on earth continue?
I would like Biblical evidence on this please.
Depends.... are/were they all saved?
Those saved will have a greater love for one another for they will be perfect. No husband/wife love though.

P

pottersclay

Revelation 21:3-7 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Hope this shines a little light on the subject ☺

Notice former things gone....all things new.