What if the Myans, our Bible, I Ching R right?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sinnomorePTL

Do you know Jesus?

Are you ready for eternity?

Nov 29, 2012
Matthew 24:36
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

The I Ching or the Mayans (not 'Myans') can't be trusted as a reliable source of information.

Oct 27, 2012
Do you know Jesus?

Are you ready for eternity?
As to your question about the Mayans and the I Ching having the possibility of being right, The Mayans were people therefore are not omniscient like God is to know everything. The I Ching (pronounced E-Ching) is a Chinese method of divination which is a game of chance or reading of certain things that appear on a board. That too is fallible and cannot be said to predict what only God knows. The ONLY ONE who knows is God but people must be ready for Jesus' Second Coming because we do not know at what moment that will be. This is the time to give your life to Christ by becoming Born Again. Better to be SAFE than sorry!

Sep 8, 2012
The Myans just ran out of room.(Their calender was made of stone).
The Bible IS right.
No man will know the day or hour, but Jesus said we'd be able to see the signs.
The end times have been here for a while.
But it hasn't been until recently that every one could be tracked and traced by use of a cell phone, or smart phone, or hand held computing device.
(So I don't use them). Soon enough all 'cash' transactions will be done through them.
It's time to get real folks.

Last edited:

raf

Sep 26, 2009
The Myans just ran out of room.(Their calender was made of stone).
But it hasn't been until recently that every one could be tracked and traced by use of a cell phone, or smart phone, or hand held computing device.
(So I don't use them). Soon enough all 'cash' transactions will be done through them.
It's time to get real folks.
Like the use of credit chits in all those sci fi movies and games? thats awesome!

raf

Sep 26, 2009
I think the Mayans are wrong. lol

M

megaman125

I think the Mayans are wrong. lol
The Mayans weren't wrong, their callander is quite accurate. However, their callander is NOT nor was ever, about predicting the end of the world. It's simply the end of their callander, much like how December 31, 2011 was the end for many of our callanders. Then they cycle started over. In fact, in building their calander, the Mayans assumed there were previous cycles prior to their callander, and assumed that there would be another cycle at the end of their callander. The Mayan callander was never an atempt by the Mayans to predict the end of the world.

O

OFM

just the end of a cycle that is all-eth....

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
No surprise that satan , who is called the great imposter, would try another deception .
Ill trust always in God's promise and word, the rest is just puffed up nonsence. :)

God bless :)
pickles