What inspired your user name??

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 3, 2013
I have no words :) Thank you so much secularhermit I will be honest with you, a few people who I have spoken to have said to my that God has some purpose for me and that they can see it or fee it by looking at me... I wish I knew what that purpose was. Lately I have been doubting and having a hard time but after reading this I am sure God is still laying out his plan for me and that it will begin to happen to me soon.
I'm serious at what I type or say, more publicly. That' s why I don' t use PM's and avoid accepting those friendly invitations I have received, because I'm not gregarious, I think I'm selective. Sorry if I caused you some trouble: Excuse me for honesty.

I made a picture, of a broken container, I plan to share in my Album...

May 3, 2013
W

ww_21

I'm serious at what I type or say, more publicly. That' s why I don' t use PM's and avoid accepting those friendly invitations I have received, because I'm not gregarious, I think I'm selective. Sorry if I caused you some trouble: Excuse me for honesty.

I made a picture, of a broken container, I plan to share in my Album...
Never apologize for honesty my friend. It is very rare in this world.

May 3, 2013
Never apologize for honesty my friend. It is very rare in this world.
I´m not Mr Honest man, but I´m quite sure God is watching us through His angels and His chosen people so, what´s the use of lying?

I´m naked before His eyes.

A

AgnusDei

Jaja tranquilo.....es que en el idioma latin ese es el significado...that is the meaning my brother...jeje....Je crois Agnus Dei est tres fantastique per moi...vraiment fantastique...

Misty77

Aug 30, 2013
Jaja tranquilo.....es que en el idioma latin ese es el significado...that is the meaning my brother...jeje....Je crois Agnus Dei est tres fantastique per moi...vraiment fantastique...
^^Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the most languages in a single post!

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
The reason for asking is that i have come across some very intriguing user names and wondered the thoughts that went behind their origination.

Ill go first... LY are TA are the first two letters of my two names...
1 is for the only ONE true living God.
3 represents the Holy Trinity that is God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
7 is a number we see often in the bible meaning completion and in this case represents the seven spirits of God (Rev 4:5)

How about yours? honest responses will be appreciated...
GOD BLESS..
My name is Joshua...but Joshua was taken...and I don't particularly like numbers next to my name. So I thought of using "Yahshua" as a way to still have my name (in a form, since that how my name was pronounced only 500-600 yrs ago before the "J" was given its own sound), but also honor the Father's name as well as the Son's Hebrew name.

But from day 1 I got flack for using it, so I also make sure my name is in my signature in case people are uncomfortable with saying/typing it when addressing me.

May 3, 2013
Uff! eso me pareció una mezcla de francés con latín y, tarzaneando un poco, creo significa (adivinando): "La cruz del Cordero de Dios, en 3 fantasticas personas. Verdaderamente fantástico", pero no asuguro nada, salvo lo que ya me enseñaste... Tendré que instalar mi SYSTRAN 6, a ver si no paso pena (en el sentido de TRABAJO). Ja! Ja!

Y, ¿de qué parte de Cubazuela eres? Vivo en Aragua, pero estoy de paso por Caracoles. (If they use any translator won´t get some meanings here).

Some people from Thailand (or those islands) like to use Tagalog to hide some "secret" chat they had... Ha! Ha!

Thanks for sharing, bro!

B

Boanerges7

Boanerges means "Sons of Thunder" I got it from Mark 3:17, it's what Jesus named His Apostles James and John. 7 is the Biblical number for completion.

A

AgnusDei

Uff! eso me pareció una mezcla de francés con latín y, tarzaneando un poco, creo significa (adivinando): "La cruz del Cordero de Dios, en 3 fantasticas personas. Verdaderamente fantástico", pero no asuguro nada, salvo lo que ya me enseñaste... Tendré que instalar mi SYSTRAN 6, a ver si no paso pena (en el sentido de TRABAJO). Ja! Ja!

Y, ¿de qué parte de Cubazuela eres? Vivo en Aragua, pero estoy de paso por Caracoles. (If they use any translator won´t get some meanings here).

Some people from Thailand (or those islands) like to use Tagalog to hide some "secret" chat they had... Ha! Ha!

Thanks for sharing, bro!
Barquisimeto..brother..

LovePink

Deactivated upon user request
Dec 13, 2013
I used to frequent an extreme Christian discussion board on a social media site, then it was removed. I made the decision to stop doing some of things I loved, over summer (Facebook) and I miss it, sometimes.

Anyway, my avatar was a pink Dahlia I love, from my garden, I took the image myself, I love photography.

On that discussion board, because of the pic, some people called me Pink. One night recently, when I came across this place, I thought, hmm let me check this out, might be nice. I wondered, will I know anyone, maybe some of my old internet friends are here. So, I thought as I was picking a name, oh I should go by Pink so they might know it's me. The name of the flower was called Passion, and I thought, I love my friends... LovePink.

C

Crazylove

I got mine from th song "Crazy Love" by Hawk Nelson

[video=youtube;XeWNaTTE93k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWNaTTE93k[/video]