WHAT IS MY LIFE ?!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Careen

I'm tired !
why i have to go to school everyday ? I don't want !
It is boring to me
It's too hard to share the gospel to my friends...
But I know I should ,I love so their soul too much
I love my friends
I worried about their soul
I don't want they worship the idols
I don't want them love the things that the world love
I don't want them follow the devil
And they need Christ !
Only Christ can save us !
What can I do ?
I'm tired of facing my friends, school...... ,because I can't do anything

N

nathan3

Maybe not worry so much. Because only Christ can save we cant. All we can do is set a good example, and cheer people up. And plant a seed of truth with your friends. But understand we cant force it, we can't force them to be a Christian, we cant make that seed grow. I believe only God thee Almighty Can do that..

All you really have to do at this point, i believe is study the Bible, read it everyday, and be a good example on how a Christian is suppose to act. and Dont worry.

and you need some kind of training or schooling to get a good job or start a business in the future. Most jobs require that you have some formal education and a certificate of completion before they will even hire you. So its most likely important.

K

Kerry

Neither do I, as an old guy, we are to preach the gospel and not everyone will accept. we are not super men and have power over their free will. I am concerned about you, keep trusting God and place your faith in the cross, He will not fail you if you hold on. Thank God that Paul did not give up, God see's your faith as greater than any one in the bible, why because you believe and have not seen that is great faith.

J

jkalyna

That is a good question, what could you do. Nicodemus asked questions too, he asked Jesus what must he do to enter into heaven. Your answer would be " be a light on a hill" men are drawn unto it, for it shines, in the darkness." More of Jesus, less of me, they will feel his love, that the world dosn't have, and they will feel his peace through you, and in you, be a light, we can't do the work of the HOly Spirit, Love never faileth. Jesus bless her for she has a fire in her bones,,,

Attachments

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
I'm tired !
It is boring to me
I love my friends
And they need Christ !
What can I do ?

Zechariah 4:6-7 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.
Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.

WordGaurdian

May 1, 2011
Every action you take is a light which shines upon them, whether they acknowledge this or not. Where you go in school try to live in the fullness of God's joy. For the Joy of the Lord is your strength. Make every day count. Don't try to preach the gospel every day, but to show it every day. Live your life in such a way that they can see the difference and what they are lacking. Believe truthfully and pray for those around you. Some things take longer than others, but eventually your prayers and example will have an impact on their lives.

Jun 30, 2011
I'm tired !
It is boring to me
I love my friends
And they need Christ !
What can I do ?

Keep on, draw close to Christ, be led by the Holy Spirit - pursue peace with all men and the Holiness in which no one will see the Lord - share Christ and live it out

notuptome

May 17, 2013
I know how you feel. Scripture tells us not to become weary in well doing. Gal 6:9

We are told to be witnesses. Our responsibility is to tell others about Jesus and His ability to save. Jesus does not make responsible for others not believing the word we give them. It is the Holy Spirits ministry to convict about sin, righteousness and judgment. You cannot make folks believe no matter how much you wish you could. Paul expressed the same despair about his brethren Israel. Romans 10:1

Don't give up. Allow the Lord to work and you will be blessed.

For the cause of Christ
Roger