What is that all about???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GaryA

I created this thread, as 'GRA', some time ago:

What does the word 'rapture' mean to you?

As 'GRA', I never could see "who voted what"...

As 'GaryA', I could see "who voted what" --- until just now, when I voted...

( because 'GRA' had "dropped off" the poll - and, I got tired of looking at the poll question )

What is that all about???

:confused:

Last edited:

G4JC

Feb 9, 2011
One guess is that "GRA" is now (and may have always been?) a guest and guests are not allowed to see much these days. So no polls for that account.

Once you vote as a member you should still be able to see the results, they appear at the top of the first page right after voting. I hotlinked the "View Poll Results" button for that thread for ya:
http://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/poll-1020-a.html

G

GaryA

"Okay. I see what is happening now..."

:eek:

When I voted - and the names disappeared -- I did not notice that the non-zero number-of-voter counts were linked to the "full-data" poll results.

:rolleyes:

EDIT: Thanks, G4JC, for posting the link -- I believe it helped me to realize what was going on when I could actually compare both of the "Poll Results" pages --- which were different...

Last edited: