What is the difference between the Kingdom of Heaven and the New Earth

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OwenHeidenreich

N

nathan3

Ones in heaven ones on earth ? I'm not sure I understand the question pass that.

E

Exoaria

The Bible doesn't give any evidence or description whatsoever. It just says He will make everything new. You can speculate all you want but there will be no scriptural evidence for any of it, or its time periods.

My answer is that I don't know.

O

OwenHeidenreich

do we go to heaven or do we stay on earth but its new?

May 15, 2013
This upcoming Earth will be cleansed from all wickeness, and God will bring in all of His righteousness in it, and which that it wouldn't be any darkness at all but filled only with life. That is why God only chose the ones that desires what He has desires for.

Romans 10:3Since they did not know the righteousness of God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God’s righteousness.

Matthew 5:6
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.

Matthew 6:33
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Matthew 9:13
But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’ For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

Matthew 6:10
your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

Matthew 7:25
The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.

1 Corinthians 3:11
For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.

Revelation 21:14
The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Ephesians 2:20
built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.

Matthew 13:33
He told them still another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into about sixty pounds of flour until it worked all through the dough.”

Matthew 16:6
“Be careful,” Jesus said to them. “Be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees.”

E

Exoaria

do we go to heaven or do we stay on earth but its new?
Jesus said that both Heaven and Earth will pass away.
I'm fairly certain somewhere it specifically talks about God creating a new heaven, and new earth as well in Revelation.

Again, I don't know what the difference between the two are, but the Bible seems to say that they are destroyed and renewed.

H

Hoffco

To find the answer, read ever passage where they are mentioned in the Bible. My ans, from 52 yrs of study is: The Kingdom of Heaven /God is God's work in the hearts of men since day one of creation. ( which was about 6,000 yrs. ago. )It is the spiritual Church which the eternal son of God, (who became Jesus only 2,000 yrs ago) has been building for 6,000 yrs. Now the new earth, is the new earth, This old earth was once destroyed by water,(Noah's time), In the future, at least 1,000 yrs. from now, , the earth will be destroyed by fire, and God will recreate it for our, (Christians) dwelling place, with Jesus, for ever. Hoffco

H

Hoffco

The Kingdom of God/Heaven is never destroyed, the Spiritual kingdom of God becomes physically on earth during Jesus 1,000 yr. reign on earth. We glorified saints will rule this earth with Jesus as KING ,for 1,000 yrs. Rev.20:4-7

R

reject-tech

Kingdom of God/Heaven is the ability to read signs on varying degrees from occasionally to constantly, as communication from God. It is now, if we love God and each other properly, and repent. It can't be taught. It requires brotherly love, love of God and repentance.

New earth is Eden restored, Adam and Eve style restart for everyone. You will forget everything you don't let God help you clean up now, and everything that would continue to hurt you. That's the destruction part.

Love'em all!