What is the "mystery"?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
there are 4 or 5 old people who have ask questions,,we did not think could be easily answered,,,i myself love to watch the younger gen. wrestle with the "very same questions we ask ourselves and each other when we were young",,,we at first came to the same conclusions(the young) then as we read and reread we thought "well but if this means this and we say that then this scripture doesn't fit along with ,," the thing's we have decided have gone here and there.,,,hmm what do we do?,,,hmm the mystery,the things we have by now agreed upon are discerned by the spirit,,what does it mean spiritually?

Nov 2, 2013
Were are the teachers? Oh, that's right.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Sophia,what does your name mean in Greek and Hebrew?,,,,,

Nov 2, 2013
Each person is born in their own time, a snapshot of heaven and earth. Born directly of the logos. Then in their own time shall they be inspired, lost, or realized. As they came so shall they live, learn , or teach. They were created so was their time and their place. They shall be guided by their place. Everyone shall have their place in the kingdom. We do not sit or stand one upon the other but side by side in our own time. The foundation was laid of all things and each shall find a seat in eternity. Each speak from their own seat and everything is created from the beginning.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Each person is born in their own time, a snapshot of heaven and earth. Born directly of the logos. Then in their own time shall they be inspired, lost, or realized. As they came so shall they live, learn , or teach. They were created so was their time and their place. They shall be guided by their place. Everyone shall have their place in the kingdom. We do not sit or stand one upon the other but side by side in our own time. The foundation was laid of all things and each shall find a seat in eternity. Each speak from their own seat and everything is created from the beginning.
i agree 100%,,take Elisha for instance he after he followed Elijah until he was carried away in the the chariot was a man born of his own time(old to us),,he then walked down ect. and then was confronted by the young.,,,they called him "baldy" because he was a bald headed man,,,

Now this was a great insult,that is that Elisha could have worn his shoes on the wrong feet or only taken a bath once each month but "god the almighty is who created Elisha and him a bald man",,,so the insult was toward the creator of Elisha,who is god. Now in the same you and the others whom are born in recent times as in the example of Elisha had no part in ("when",, you were born),so let no man despise your youth,,,,,that is you have no part in the year of your birth than Elisha in his baldness,,,,

Nor do i,or any whom are born in the days before you whom are young,that is it is an gift received and not an work of our hands. but the reality is still the same that is we the old people,have wrestled with the matter,but it was cut short by those who preceded us,namely the apostles,,and our struggle was cut short by our youth giving way to their examples,,,so,,one might only shorten the great search for wisdom by either stumbling on their own,or by if the apostles before us gave example of their stumbling as "advice" and we adhere to it. so the old before you,,we can show where we stumbled before you,,or else watch you stumble over the same log,,,but i am convinced you will not come to another conclusion,,,only the one is quicker,,,,

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2013
Just as one teaches out of the heart the other interprets and confirms by wisdom in the scripture. Sounds like the mystery of tongues. Never came across that particular story. Truth is always flowing.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
i will be back,,,,,,i am in the midst of loving you,,,,,

Dec 18, 2013
Wow...I've never seen so much false doctrine being taught in a single thread in all my life. At least not from people who "profess" to know and understand the Bible on a (c)hrisian site...

God must be "so" disappointed that so very few who claim "His" name teach "His" TRUTH in these "last days"...then again, He said it would BE this way...

I don't know WHAT "spirit" you guys are listening to for guidance and understanding of God's word, but I PROMISE you it isn't the "Holy Spirit"...

You guys had "better" get it together, AND SOON, 'cause your time is running out....QUICK!!!

YOU, have been warned...

Nov 2, 2013
Cover uncover ....i could sit with God and preach the testimony of every single atom in this universe through his word when there is no truth to oppose.

LovePink

Deactivated upon user request
Dec 13, 2013
sry, but I am coming away from Dispensationalism, not towards it.

It is false teaching because they teach:
1. cessationism: no miracles or prophecy today = they have the form of godliness, but deny it's power.
2. "rightly dividing the people of God": Israel is a separate entity than the Church, and saved by a different method =
they are causing division among the brethren.
3. Dispensations: God changed the way that He deals with sin and sinners over time = they reject God's unchanging nature.

btw, are you mixing dominion theology in there too?!
Oh, well I don't know what kind of dispensationalist you have been exposed to, but there are plenty of mainstream Christians that speak against your #1 and that verse you quoted out of context does not support attributing fleshly experiences to God or godliness.

What is dominion theology? I have never heard of it.

I see dispensationalism, in that there are dispensations, distinctions if you will, in the scripture of times. I use the method of approach called "rightly dividing" (bible term also), it is Divinely instructed for the student of the bible, that wants to not only do the will of God, but be an approved workman submitting to the effectual working of the word of life that builds us up in the inner man... this is known as "manifesting eternal life", "the mystery of godliness", "living sacrifice", "Christ being formed in you"- these are some of my interests of study for the last year or so. I know grace believers, bible believers, dispensationalist, right dividers, whatever one might call them... I am very selective to the ones I converse with. So what kind were you?

LovePink

Deactivated upon user request
Dec 13, 2013
Good morning to all from beautiful "paradice" Philippines.LOL. my roosters are crowing early,3am.. I have, 3 roosters, 6 hens 3duck. 3 rabbits a white poodle, love little animals and little children. tring to raise thes little creatures ,"great (no) and small" (yes,small)our "LORD God loves them all" . I keep telling,teaching, my people the Great hymns of our Faith. I am "part" Reformed and "part"Fudamental". left and right, but mostly RIGHT, LOL. Hinnes 58 verity??? OK, I'm tring to be funney. junny.no. Funny.Ah, hit the right key, . I love my ministry that Jesus called me to, and my new wife , of 6 yrs, davao City is an interesting place, The urban poor village we choose to build in, is sooo full of poor little children, they come to church and I get to play grampa for a few hours with them on my lap. It is soo rewarding working with little children. I have a few adults who respond well to my preaching, I preach, eye ball to eye ball, love it! they are so full of smiles and life in Jesus. Trying to get them to do more of the ministry work, I want to retutn to usa this yr, to raise support. God bless you all, Hoffco
I love the life there, the people & the place are really special. Enjoy the gift & continue to share our mutual faith, the faith of Christ. Thanks for your beautiful post. God bless you real good. My neighbor has a rooster, I love it. I love their chickens to and I wish I could have a white duck. The sound of ducks, doves & geese give me a sweet joy :)))