What is The Nephilim?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kenisyes

The flood coming up from the ground is the life of Adam. In the bloodline of Adam you find the stones of bdellium, onyx stones and gold.
You have not proven this is in the bloodline of Adam. Please quote those Scriptures. Even if you find the names, there would be so many more by that time, that Adam could not be modeled by these four only.

Gen.2:10-12 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.
The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;
And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.
Exodus 25:6-7 Oil for the light, spices for anointing oil, and for sweet incense, Onyx stones, and stones to be set in the ephod, and in the breastplate.
The stones in the breast of Adam is the wisdom of Adam. The gold is the image of the goodness and holiness of Adam, found in his breast.
These are the stones also described to be in the breast of the cherubims.
I know of no Scripture that even says cherubim have breasts. By the way, the word is cherub. Hebrew plural is cherubim. English plural is cherubs.
Ezekiel 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
This proves two things: He has been in Eden, and he had all these stones. It does not prove he got the stones in Eden. And it does not prove they were Adam. Most people think this is about Satan; it is not. I exegised it a few weeks ago in another thread.

The cherubims are NOT satan. It have never been the job of Satan to guard the WAY to the tree of Life.
Can you prove that with a Scripture.
It was Adam who became the guarding cherubim to the way to the tree of Life.
Can you prove that with a Scripture? Do you mean Adam was many cherubs? By the way, how do many cherubs swing one sword?
The tree of Life Jesus Christ, born of the woman, born of the generation of Adam, saved by the seed of Adam through childbearing.

You mean his mother saved the seed of Adam through childbearing? Jesus was a man. Or do you mean in figuratively?

God created these stones in him before the fall. The fall proved the stones to be like God. Burning stones in fire. It activated the sword of Fire from his mouth, when he knew the good and the evil. He became the Cherubim through the fall and resurrection.
Five statements, you need 5 Scriptures one for each. Stones in Adam/Jesus; Fall proved something about the stones; stones are not in fire in Scripture, gold is; sword of fire from whose mouth, activated by stones?; How does a man become several cherubs?

The story of Ezekiel is the story of the fall of the sons of God. Falling away from the goodness in heart. Loosing their shining stones by mingling themselves with gentile nature. Ezekiel giving the sad message of their destruction. The kings around them saw their fall. The fall of the cherubims, the people of God falling in the hands of the living God, the consuming fire. Deuteronomy 4:24 For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.
But Ezek. 1 says the cherubim are part of the merkabah, the glory of God?

Ezekiel 28:14-17
Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
Cherub is also the national symbol of Assyria. This is one prophecy against one king. It is not most of what Ezekiel is about. Ezekiel is the prophet of restoration of Israel after the captivity. The name means "God will strengthen".

The giants was not a reality until the sons of God took themselves daughters of man to their wives.
Gen.6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days

Those days are the days of Noah. Not before that time. Before that time we only had the result of the union between the serpent and Eve. Cain with 6 fingers.
The prove of Cain having 6 fingers is in his generation. You do not get human kind with 6 fingers unless it was there in the past.
Of course you do. See
Six fingers or toes definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of popular medical terms easily defined on MedTerms
The serpent is the only forefather in the past spelling out this secret by the knowledge of the seed, the generation of the serpent.

It mingled the blood lines of humankind into 4 types of blood. A, AB, B and O. The rhesus type is from the beast in the garden. I believe Adam and Eve to be the O negative blood type inside the garden.
Again a conclusion with no Scriptures.
To be found also later happened when:
Gen.6:4 …and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

After that was of cause only possible because one of the sons of Noah took himself one of these forbidden fruits within the arch of Noah. Ham was guilty of this sin. But Noah was righteous in the sight of God. The wife of Noah was NOT such a man daughter as some teachers claim her to be.
What is the arch of Noah? Again, no Scripture support for anything about Ham doing this. How did Ham get the fruit if no one was allowed in the garden? What kind of teachers are you listening to?
Goliath the Gittite was from Philistine which is the dwelling place of the generations of the Canaanites.
NUMBERS 33:55 But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell.
JOHN 13:18 …He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me.
Galatians 3:13 …Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree.

Numbers 25:6-8 And, behold, one of the children of Israel came and brought unto his brethren a Midianitish woman in the sight of Moses, and in the sight of all the congregation of the children of Israel, who were weeping before the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
And when Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose up from among the congregation, and took a javelin in his hand;
And he went after the man of Israel into the tent, and thrust both of them through, the man of Israel, and the woman through her belly. So the plague was stayed from the children of Israel.
I don't see any conclusion from any of this, except maybe something about the belly and the snake. Bellies are not always bad. Being in one helped Jonah.

Even when Moses was alive they did this evil thing. Taking themselves daughters of MAN to their wives. It was not allowed.
And also after his death they did this evil deed and it became their fall.

I have only added scriptures to my statements that you marked with the *
As far as I can tell, this whole this is a fairy tale, with no Scripture backing at all.

J

JoenEriksen

"sons of God", in my opinion are not human, throughout Scripture, & I never saw anything in Scripture that said the serpent got Eve pregnant. Joen I would have to make some assumptions to believe "sons of God" are human, not angels.
Adam was the first human being. And he was created to be worthy of being called a SON of God, without God being ashamed of calling him his Son. The generation of Adam gave birth to the SON of God, Jesus Christ. The nature coming from the good seed of Adam is the ones worthy of being called the sons of God. So for the Son of God, Jesus Christ, to be born of Mary, takes a clean unaldultered generation of SONS of GOD to be worthy of being callled the generation of the Son of God, Jesus Christ.
Every child in the line of Adam have the privilige of calling themselves a son of God throught looking back to their forefathers, Adam and the Father of Adam is God.
Malachi 2:9 Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us ?

One God have created the sons of God. And they all shouted for joy Job 38:7

Nov 26, 2012
Well, as we continue our study of the Nephilim everything remains clear as mud. Makes you wonder whether Greek mythology is as fictitious as is assumed to be.

K

kenisyes

Greek mythology is mostly Sumerian mythology, with a few other countries thrown in, and the words were changed, and some of the facts rehashed. If you carefully follow the sources through history, you can see common threads. Much of this mythology is real history, but it's hard to tell what is what.

Like, in Hebrew, T- is a grammatical prefix, so it can often be dropped. Also B and V are often different ways to write the same Hebrew letter. Biblical Tubal-Cain is a worker in metals. Drop the T-, and let B be the same as V, and you get Vulcan, the metal-worker of the Greeks. This takes a long time, and leads down false trails, but it bears results. The blacksmiths can be traced in Egyptian as mes-nuti, which comes from "Children of the Shepherds" as its first meaning, taking us back to the Hebrew legends where these people became the nephilim. And Tubal-cain, after you drop the T-, is formed from the root word "obal". M- is another Hebrew prefix, and the Flood is called mobal. Get the idea?

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
SInce day one of the Bible it has been continually attacked, mocked and scorned. Just about all the accounts in the Bible have been mocked and ridiculed as fairy stories, myths and the ramblings of drug addicts on trips. As a result, many accounts in the Bible have been watered down and a different interpretation of them has been taught in order to defuse and deflate the attacks made on them.

We are at the sad point today where many Christians now accept these watered down teachings, plenty of Christians do not accept the literal creation, instead still cling to evolution, Noahs flood is relegated to just another re-working of Gilgamesh. Jonah never went anywhere near any giant fish, the awesome dragon like beast God was talking to Job about, in Job chapters 40 and 41 is only an elephant or rhino or whatever, Jesus was nothing more than a good illusionist and any illusionist today can repeat the so called miracles. Jesus never died on the cross. We are now at the point where some ministers and preachers are openly teaching the immaculate conception of Mary did not happen either.

Now we come to the Nephilim, and see this is no different, just from this thread we can see the waterdown effect in place , that they are just a line of Adam or whatever, while downplaying and totally rejecting any supernatural involvement. This is a huge mistake to make. We are continually under supernatural warfare, so why is it such a struggle to accept that Nephilim are indeed part human and part denomic? From satans point of view ,it is a good ploy to corrupt GOds creation and the perfect human with supernatural elements. Another point is Satan is heavily outnumbered and needs more troops to wage war in the spiritual realms, so create an army of hybrid humans with ability to move between dimensions.

Already this sounds totally way out and far fetched, but is it? fact is stranger than fiction they say. Being blind to the real agendas and activity of Satan is very much a mistake, just beleiving a load of watered down nonsense is a good tactic, one which will render us totally unprepared and blind to what is to come. Jesus said that before his return, the days will be like those of Noah. What did he mean by this? Yes utter evil and rejection of God is what we are all taught, yes that is in a way true, but many cultures and periods of world history have seen these times as well, so what makes the days of Noah unique? Well its obvious, the Nephilim. In the Endtimes we are to see the return of Nephilim.

This opens up a number of theories, super humans are emerging, people who are able to demonstrate superhuman abilities of strength and endurance. Then there is a very plausible theory of UFO invasion to bring about the rise and rule of the Beast and False prophet, these "Aliens" will turn out to be the Giants and super beings we read about in Genesis, Ie the Nephilim, this also in turn re-opens the whole issue of alien abduction. I once dismissed this as nonsense, but after studying the whole Nephilim thing, I think there is more to this than meets the eye, alien abductions are abductions by demons to create Nephilim army.

The Heroes of old, thats not just describing anyone is it. There are almost countless myths of superheroes, The Titans for example, described as sons of gods with super powers, then taking into account that there were beasts in the world which did breathe fire and were impossible to kill, then hero dragon slayers such as Beowulf can not simply be dismissed as stories. Finally, look how we are being gradually brainwashed over time to accept aliens from another planet is a scientific fact, space and aliens are now an everyday part our culture and lives. Paving the way for us to accept an invasion of Nephilim?

I stand by all this and if you want to mock, sure go ahead and mock, but I think we will be in for a huge surprise when we pass on into glory, as to what has gone on in this world since the dawn of time. Truth is stranger than fiction.

K

kenisyes

We need to be careful about alien theories. To say demons are aliens because they are not from earth, is fine. That works for a lot of UFO's and even for alien abductions. But there is group of theories out there that say God Himself is just space visitors that old time people had no words for. I am actually seeing people ruin marriages and families by turning to these false religions. It's fairly simple to prove them wrong. The heroes of old are more than adequately explained by the traditional theories which are echoed by Greek and Jewish legends alike. Human and demonic unions releasing knowledge that created tremendous power. The archeology supports these theories just fine, as well. Our sci-fi is copying these theories, not the other way around.

J

JoenEriksen

Then why is Gen 3:6, wise is sakal, Gen. 4:1 is yada, and Gen. 2:9 is da'ath. Your conclusion is not matched in the original text. This Scripture won't work for this claim.

Da´ath does just and only mean “to know”.

The word yada do unfortunately have a more intimate sexual meaning.

Do not eat of the tree of yada of good and evil. In more nowadays words it would read
Do not eat of the tree of sex of good and evil. But the bible uses the word knowledge which is just good enough for me to grasp the meaning of grown up talk.

You are correct that this is the Greek translation of Gen 4:1, but it does not match the knowledge in the tree. That's what I meant by a conclusion being right or wrong. The premise above is wrong, so this conclusion is wrong:

I would like you to tell me what tree in the garden of Eden gave both good and evil fruit if it was not Eve. I find none.
Your children are the fruits of your life.
Genesis 30:2 …hath withheld from thee the fruit of the womb?

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

The righteous Adam gave birth to the tree of Life. The tree of Life was guarded. And when the tree of Life obviously not is planted in soil, then we understand it is planted in the human being taken of the soil. And now guarded by the only one worthy to guard the way. Adam the covered one. The only one covered by God after the fall.

The word "also" is not in the original text. Again a wrong translation. The correct story is that knowledge must now come through the Word of God.

It is all about fellowship with the tree of Life. The fellowship with the tree of Life was just cut of in the first Adam. But he was given access to the tree of Life by the covering offer that God provided, Jesus Christ.

I Corinthians 8:2 And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.

This statement proves that the fellowship with God is not in the book alone. But it is in the fellowship with God. In the fellowship of Love I might add. The disciple that Jesus loved following, was the one disciple that received the secrets first hand from our beloved Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It is a love fellowship.

I John 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

The fellowship knowledge must come through the Spirit of God.

No, cain means "gotten". See Strong's 7014 and cross references. It is not a prophecy, it is an observation.

“I have gotten a man from the LORD” These words means “Cain”
My point here is that Eve is here playing with words and call her first born child Cain in the matter of putting the Lord into the process of getting her first born child. I have gotten a man from the Lord. No he was not from the Lord. He was from the serpent. And this is the reason for the woman not to be allowed to teach.

I Timothy 2:12-15
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

This word is ALL about the beginning. Not being allowed to teach because of unfaithfulness to her husband. But if she stays faithfull she will be saved through childbearing. How? Bearing the LORD in to the world. The one who came with the fall, was now bound to come with the solution. The savior born of the woman. And all this is from God.
She thought her job was done by her first born child Cain. She was wrong. And she was now not allowed to teach. Her teaching failed.
What job? The job of Genesis 3:15 bearing the seed of the woman, The LORD. This was her reason for calling him Cain.

So far, your contradiction of Scripture does not make you look very wise. Abel means "vanity", and is used in Ecclesiates. "Cain kills Abel" means "desire for possessions kills your dreams". That's just the translation.

I am not trying to look wise. I am just opening doors to the secrets of God. Abel means "breath". He was the breath of his father ready to give up his breath for his belief in the offering by revelation.

"in itself" is not in the Hebrew. I don't think you need the assumption, so nothing is disqualified.

Even in the days when they spoke Hebrew, they were not agreeing in everything back then. The question back then was not WHAT is written. The question was how to understand the written words. The bible translation KJV uses the words in itself. You get more advanced by checking the Hebrew yes, but the KJV is the best we have to communicate these words in plain English.
The point of the translation is: The woman does not have any seed “in herself” This is again the perfect fit to the tree of knowledge. She is the one without any seed. And she began to bear fruit when she was known. This is the main thought of speaking like this in the beginning. The Parable speaking book of genesis is not that much different from the book of the revelation of Jesus Christ.
Revelation 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him…

Where does it say the tree of knowledge of good and evil has a seed?

The tree of knowledge of good and evil does not have a seed. But God gave a seed to the tree of knowledge. God gave the seed to the woman. Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

HER SEED? The woman does not have any seed. But we find this promised seed of the woman, to be Jesus Christ, the tree of Life. She was promised to bear the seed. She did not understand this back then. She proved herself to have misunderstood her promise, when she gave her first born son the name Cain.
And this seed was by the foreknowledge planted in the woman even before the promise, found in Genesis 3:15

Genesis 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

The tree of Life is here found to be planted in the midst of the garden. The midst of the garden is Eve. She was the “apple” in the life of Adam. The only creature, found to be in his own likeness. Eve is the beloved fellowship of Adam. Eve was the apple of Adams eye.

Zechariah 2:8-10
For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.
For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me.
Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.

Where is this midst? It is the congregation of the children of God.

Psalm 22:22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.

The congregation is the “she” form of Christ. The church is taken out of the side of Christ on the cross.

Zephaniah 3:14-15
Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem.
The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more.

The church does not have any seed in her self. She is in danger of receiving the evil seed by the seducing words of the devil. But she is created to fill the world with children of God. Born of the spirit of God, to be true sons and daughters of God.

But if the tree cannot be shown to have a seed, you cannot draw this conclusion. Actually, it is unlikely the tree of life has a seed, since there is always only one tree, THE tree of life. Since the two trees are linked, it may well be that the tree of knowledge never has another seedling.

The bible teaches that the word of God is the seed.
Matthew 13:23
But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

The seed of the tree of Life is the word of God. The good ground is the children of the kingdom, god sons ordained to receive his words and to understand his words by revelation. They will bring forth fruit of its kind. And what is the kind? It is the kind of Christianity that is born of the word of God, the seed of the tree of Life. Good seed.

Galatians 5:22-23
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

These are the nine stones, in the breast of the cherubim. The gold is the holy walk with God.

This all just don’t make sense unless the word of God also have the power to create what it speaks. We are the new creations in Christ. The first Adam was created in the image of God. The second Adam was created in the Likeness of God. His body is the temple of God.

The tree of knowledge is proven to give birth to three kinds of seeds.
  • The evil seed of the serpent.
  • The good seed of Adam.
  • The promised seed of God.

She truly became mother of ALL living.
GENESIS 3:20
And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living

Do you believe the prophets?

J

JoenEriksen

Granted both have a belly affected. But where does it say the serpent burst open? Where does it say Judas WENT on the ground? The serpent was cursed in GARDEN created by God; Judas died in a FIELD bought. Judas was too dead to eat anything. I see almost no similarity at all.

He WENT and hang himself. This field was bought to the strangers. The stranger, Iscariot which means, “the man from the south” He was not from Israel. He was the Egyptian, buried in the ground, bought for his own money. Judas did not himself go and buy this field. But the money from Judas, cast into the temple, was blood money, and was not allowed to be used in the service of God. So then Judas now went to his own place. Back to the dust. To the land of the strangers.

Matthew 27:7-8
And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter's field, to bury strangers in.
Wherefore that field was called, The field of blood, unto this day.

Where is that reason in Scripture. For that matter, where is the proof Cain received a wife on the 7th day. He had one, but we know almost nothing of her, not even her name.

No, Cain did not receive her ON THE 7th day. He did receive a sign. This sign was a woman, given to him from Adam and Eve.
The number of Adam and Eve is 7 because of their perfection on the 7th day, by resurrection from the grave on the 7th day.
God finished his creation on the 7th day. The only thing left to do on the 7th day was to wake up the sleeping Adam, to the new 7th day of rest. This is how God finished his creation on the 7th day. Doing GOOD on the Sabbath. Waking up dead on the Sabbath.
The children of Adam and Eve do have the same status. Being sons and daughters of Gods Son, Adam, with the number 7 in their nature.
The proof to Cain that he was allowed to live, was the wife, given to him, from the most holy parents, Adam the king of Eden and Eve his covered wife. The number and nature of the daughter of Adam and Eve was 7, and this is the reason for the 7 times vengeance, if anyone touches Cain. He is made holy by his holy wife.
Lamech, the 6th son in the line of Cain. The 7th son from the serpent, took himself 2 wives. And he claimed himself to be 7 times 7 more holy, because of his two wives. Adah and Zilla.

Cain leaving the presence of God never claim him to take himself a wife from this city. He left the presence of God and took his wife with him and he builded a city.

Where is the evidence that 7 associates to being obedient unto death? I would think it's the number of rest (Sabbath). Adam was very much alive when he woke up. Jesus, in fact, says death is not sleep, when He raises the little girl "She is not dead, just asleep."

I do not say that 7 associate to being obedient unto death.

Adam was on the 6th day obedient to death. Deep sleep.
Jesus went to wake up his friend Lazarus from the dead, and he said: Our friend Lazarus sleepeth. I am going to wake him up. They did not understand what he was talking about. If he is sleeping, even deep, then he is going to do well. But no, he was in fact dead.
Gods friends do not die, they only go to sleep. God is not God for those who are dead. Only for the living Sons of God.

But it says God ended His work on the sixth day. No day is given for the deep sleep. It cannot be the 7th day, because God rested that day.

No, it say that God ended his work on the 7th day.
Genesis 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made.

Adam was created on the 6th day. The days in the time of creation were not SUN days. It was SON days. Days counted in the LIGHT of the FIRST day.
God did not change his calendar on the 4th day of creation when he created the sun, the moon and the stars. The days of Gods time peace goes on in HIS time line.
Now, Adam was created on the 6th day. On the 6th day he gave names to every beast of the field, heaven and of the sea. And when Gods timeline of the 6th day was at its end, God put Adam to sleep, on the 6th day.
The way God looked at Adam was in the image of the river from within.
Adam was given the job of putting names on every beast created, and he was given the job of making the earth become green. He was the image of the tree of Life. Giving water to the herb of the ground.
Genesis 2:5
And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.

This is Adam, the image of God, the river from within, giving his water of Life to the earth. And it became green. The perfect image of Christ.
Before Christ there were no Living creatures in the world. The second Adam found nothing to be in his image. But after his death and resurrection, his own kind was taken out of his own side. The church, created in his image. And the world for the first time became green with living Christians in this world.

John 4:14
But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

//
John 13:18 I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen: but that the scripture may be fulfilled, He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me.

Lifting a heel is not crushing. It is a wrestling expression from Jesus' day, meaning to trip someone. To bruise the head of a serpent, you put your heel down, not lift it up.
//

No, it is not the crushing. Judas did not crush the head of Jesus. Jesus crushed the head of Judas, the son of the serpent. Judas did “hug” bruise Jesus in his heel when he went out to the outer darkness and then kissed Jesus. This kiss is his way of betray Jesus to the roman power. By a kiss he gave the seed of the woman the heel hug bruise. Judas fulfilled this terrible prophecy.

Where is God "subtile". A word from the same root means "naked" in the verse above.

God is more than that. In the kingdom of beasts this beast came the closest to the image of God. You would not consider a snake to be the most smart of all beasts. A snake cant talk, cant seduce a woman, cant mingle with the image of man, Eve. But the bible talks about a beast called the most subtil, the serpent. Adam put name on this beast, and he was just perfectly right about this almos upright creature of the kingdom of beasts. Serpent is his name for this most subtil beast of the field.

How does "to my hurt" mean "for a scratch"? The verse refers to Lamech being wounded and hurt in the heart for accidental killing. The Jews interpret it that he killed Cain by accident after he went blind, and when his son told him, we was so shocked that he accidently killed his son. Both were an offense against God, and that's why he was hurt.

Well my translation is much more obvious on this issue. It say that he killed a child if he just got a scratch from a child. And he killed a son for a wound. He was seven times seven worse than his forefather, Cain. Evilness growing to its day of judgement. Judged by Noah, three generations later.

Evilness inherited in the generation of Cain and his father the serpent. The mystery of iniquity in the flesh revealed.
This is another conclusion. You have not shown Adam is the serpent.

I certainly do not hope so. Adam is NOT the serpent. Iniquity came from the condemned beast, the serpent. Not from Adam.

Please quote the Scripture that shows the synagogue is born of the church. I can do so, but it will disprove what you are going at. So I'll wait to see if you have a different one.

And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

Ecclesiastes 1:9
The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

We have seen it all happen before.

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich ) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

This is the serpent seed of the second woman, the church.

Romans 9:7
Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

This is the end of the Israelites after the flesh.

II Corinthians 11:3
But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

The repeating story foretold by Paul the apostle.

Genesis 28:1
And Isaac called Jacob, and blessed him, and charged him, and said unto him, Thou shalt not take a wife of the daughters of Canaan.

The commandment: do not take the daughters of man to your wives. This knowledge of Isaac is not something that he made up on his own. It is the old commandment given to them from their forefathers all the way back to Adam.

W

webchatter

Kenisyes, how did pre flood writings survive, to be reread after the flood? (carved in stone)? So if the Nephilim created giants, & giants were nephilim, what's the difference? Strong's shows no difference between the 2 words in MOST cases. By "demons", do you mean fallen angels? Ty.
Joen, I think I now understand your reasoning. The idea being taught at some churches in the U.S. is that some of us can be gods, or like God. This is not true & unbiblical.Jesus always was, & He is part of the Trinity God.Adam was made "in the image of God" from the earth.
Agricola, I agree 100 %. Kenisyes has studied this way more than me. I have a fear of reading anything outside Scripture that attempts to explain Scripture to me.lol.However, I will listen to another's explanation, backed by my reading Scripture, of those who have studied these documents.( I'm wierd). I've known since I was a child that there is no such things as aliens. The bible clearly states that earth was made "for habitation", and the sun ,moon & starts for lighting it. Therefore there are no aliens.
I have also recently looked into the claims of people who said they had conversations with these aliens, most of which the sightings were backed up by radar, eliminating the many hoaxes. Common alien conversations are pure blasphemy on the part of the aliens. They are liars & decietful, & deny Jesus as the only begotten Son of God.They also claim aliens made us. Fits perfectly with Bible interpretation of "the prince of the power of the air", & many other descriptions of our enemy. Furthermore, Gen. Patton said, "A good soldier knows his enemy", which is exactly why we have so many Biblical verses describing satan & his follower's PURPOSE for STILL existing.
I believe that we usually tend to read the parts of the Bible that are comforting to us, & this part about the nephilim, like Goliath, is UNcomfortable to us. The end of days shall be like in the days of Noah, it is said, I believe in Luke. But I see no giants here now. The end time prophecy does not mention them either. It does mention scorpions & serpents, just as Genesis begins. What is the correlation?
I CAN see that it is possible that every single word of end time prophecy can be fulfilled literally.
We ARE eating genetically modified food, which the U.S. has allowed Monsanto to patent. The FDA will not pass laws to label all GMO's (frankenfood) & the head of the FDA is the former pres of Monsanto. Most of our food has "round up" genetically in it & at least one plant has frog dna in it.
People were accustomed to living with giants & nephilim & the Bible shows no one finding this unusual.

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
We need to be careful with all theories and signs and wonders, but thats another topic.

Thought I might just expand a little more and throw some more interesting concepts into the mixture. Back to days of Noah, why was Noah spared? many people will simply tell you that he was obedient to God, well yes, that is a good starting point, but the main reason Noah and his family were singled out was due to thier DNA was still pure human, how God intended it to be. The earth was destroyed, not entirly because of, but a part of it was down to how many humans were now contaminated with spiritual beings DNA, ie fallen angels, demons whatever you want to call them.

SO why so many contaminated? Well as stated before, Satan is at war with God. We should not underestimate the enemy, although you could say Satan is bit foolish in going against God, satan is far from stupid. We should all know that Satan was thrown out along with 1/3 of angels supporting him, so he is outnumbered 3-1. In order to wage any war its always best to have equal or superior forces, so how will Satan manage that? Simply through changing humans DNA and creating a hybrid army. We probably saw the start of this in Noahs time and this is why Christ told us that the days will be like those in Noahs time before his return.

Just side track a little, God is rightly concerned about this corruption of his creation , especailly if its used against Him. Later on in Bible we read how Israelities come to the promised land and spies return saying the Nephiim are there, Num 13:32-33.urn God then commands the death of every single person, even babies. This is often used by opponents of God who point out that this is an evil act etc, well its not a pleasant event, so why this level of destruction, the obvious conclusion is to remove the corrupt DNA from the earth and to remove the threat of a hostile supernatural army being created to fight God.

Move on to end times, we know there will be a battle at Armageddon between the so called Anti-christ and Jesus, so who will be fighting in this battle? The whole earth will be on side of Anti-christ while Jesus will have his own army of supernatural behind him, all the angels and resurrected saints, that is all believers,
how would mortal humans be able to even begin to fight with angels etc possessing supernatural abilities? They would not. Where would Satan get an army capable of going toe to toe with other angels? How about human population under his control through the Anti-christ.

What if say the so called Mark was not physical mark like many get paranoid about, such as the chip? What if the mark was also a DNA change? What if humans were given the chance to become super humans with new bodies that will never die or perish? See how this is now a counterfeit of what God promises humans , that if we are one of Gods children, when we die we will get new bodies, a pure new body that will last forever.

THis also makes more sense of why God will give his full wrath onto those who take the mark, why would God get so angry if someone picked up a credit card or had a chip implanted? BUt to accept a DNA change that will change you from a human to human supernatural being hybrid which will allow you to see and interact with the spiritual realm and posses super abilities and allow you to fight angels, well that would certainly fit the bill and give reason for God to get angry like that.

In the horrors and devastation around the world which saw the rise of the Anti-christ, People will probably be desperate to take this mark, have bodies changed forever, to live forever, super powers? Faced with slow deaths in poverty and misery not to mention in a broken world utterly devastated, well yes, lets jump to that, especially if only those with this DNA will be allowed access to things like food. Genetically altered humans probably would be able to see if another human has been changed, so that kind of makes sense, dosen't it?

Finally we started with the UFO alien thing, well its now easy to see how the newly genetically altered humans, who have been given this gift by the visiting "good guy" aliens, ie demons in spaceships, will now do anything for the aliens, when Christ comes from the sky, the "good guy" aliens will tell the world that they are now being attacked by the bad aliens, and thus we have the World v Christ.

At first I took these things with pinch of salt, but the more study I did and the more I reflected, it becomes far more clearer and logical. If you have read this then I hope its challenged you to think more about the supernatural power that exist and things are a lot more incredible than we are taught or told.

l

W

webchatter

Joen, Jesus will crush the head of the serpent in the end of Jesus' prophecy. The serpent is now affecting & will affect, Jesus' heel= his last generation.
I get the inmpression that you are saying that we are saved if we are Adam's descendants, & unsaved if we are Eve's descendants. Can you tell me how you think all this relates to the Nephilim?

B

BarlyGurl

I've known since I was a child that there is no such things as aliens. The bible clearly states that earth was made "for habitation", and the sun ,moon & starts for lighting it. Therefore there are no aliens.
Gen. Patton said, "A good soldier knows his enemy", which is exactly why we have so many Biblical verses describing satan & his follower's PURPOSE for STILL existing.
I believe that we usually tend to read the parts of the Bible that are comforting to us, & this part about the nephilim, like Goliath, is UNcomfortable to us.
I CAN see that it is possible that every single word of end time prophecy can be fulfilled literally.
We ARE eating genetically modified food, which the U.S. has allowed Monsanto to patent. The FDA will not pass laws to label all GMO's (frankenfood) & the head of the FDA is the former pres of Monsanto. Most of our food has "round up" genetically in it & at least one plant has frog dna in it.

>>>>> GO CHATTER!!!<<<<<<

W

webchatter

Amen Agricola. Yes it is possible, all of prophecy being literal. Watch on youtube a preacher on "laminin" . It is amazing & exactly matches scripture. I think his name is doug ligamo or something. All humans, plants & animals have a protein molecule in their dna holding it together called laminin. The secular scientific definiton of laminin almost word for word matches Scripture, Jesus is the one that holds all things together , as opposed to, "laminin is the glue that holds all things together".) I believe you can got to the news section here & search for "lamimin" & find it here. (Idon't know how to transfer it here).Anyway, a microscopic picture of this dna protein molecule, laminin, is a white glowing cross!!!
What if the altered human dna molecule of the demons is 666? yes, it could all be fulfilled literally. I'm sober & still watching.
One thing people don't think about when reading end time prophecy relating to Jesus, is that He has fulfilled every single prophecy about Him LITERALLY, so far. Does it make sense that we are to expect the rest of His prophecy to be fulfilled any another way?

K

kenisyes

Then why is Gen 3:6, wise is sakal, Gen. 4:1 is yada, and Gen. 2:9 is da'ath. Your conclusion is not matched in the original text. This Scripture won't work for this claim.

Da´ath does just and only mean “to know”.

The word yada do unfortunately have a more intimate sexual meaning.

Do not eat of the tree of yada of good and evil. In more nowadays words it would read
Do not eat of the tree of sex of good and evil. But the bible uses the word knowledge which is just good enough for me to grasp the meaning of grown up talk.

My whole point is it does NOT say that. Your conclusion is wrong. You can't rewrite Scripture based on what you think it should say nowadays that you have come along to "interpret it".

You are correct that this is the Greek translation of Gen 4:1, but it does not match the knowledge in the tree. That's what I meant by a conclusion being right or wrong. The premise above is wrong, so this conclusion is wrong:

I would like you to tell me what tree in the garden of Eden gave both good and evil fruit if it was not Eve. I find none.

Eve is not a tree. She was taken from Adam's side, and has flesh and bones on her.

Your children are the fruits of your life.

And the works of God are the fruits of the Holy Spirit. Fruit can mean lots of things.

Genesis 30:2 …hath withheld from thee the fruit of the womb?

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Adam and Eve were hardly righteous. The tree of life and the tree of knowledge were in the midst of the garden. Adam had to be put there after he was created.

The righteous Adam gave birth to the tree of Life. The tree of Life was guarded. And when the tree of Life obviously not is planted in soil, then we understand it is planted in the human being taken of the soil. And now guarded by the only one worthy to guard the way. Adam the covered one. The only one covered by God after the fall.

The tree of life was not guarded. Afterwards, the WAY to the tree was guarded. How do you know it was not planted in soil. Rev. 22:2 has it on the riverbanks, usually that's dirt. Even if it not planted in soil, why is being planted in a human the only other option. Adam is taken from the adamah. Is that the same as soil.

The word "also" is not in the original text. Again a wrong translation. The correct story is that knowledge must now come through the Word of God.

It is all about fellowship with the tree of Life. The fellowship with the tree of Life was just cut of in the first Adam. But he was given access to the tree of Life by the covering offer that God provided, Jesus Christ.

Only if you are correct that Adam is the tree. You have not proved that by any means.

I Corinthians 8:2 And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.

This statement proves that the fellowship with God is not in the book alone. But it is in the fellowship with God. In the fellowship of Love I might add. The disciple that Jesus loved following, was the one disciple that received the secrets first hand from our beloved Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It is a love fellowship.

I agree it is not in the book alone. But it is not in any old story someone wants to make up either.

I John 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

The fellowship knowledge must come through the Spirit of God.

You are implying the Holy Spirit told you all this? Every cult leader says the same thing. Prove it is consistent with the bible.

No, cain means "gotten". See Strong's 7014 and cross references. It is not a prophecy, it is an observation.

“I have gotten a man from the LORD” These words means “Cain”
My point here is that Eve is here playing with words and call her first born child Cain in the matter of putting the Lord into the process of getting her first born child. I have gotten a man from the Lord. No he was not from the Lord. He was from the serpent. And this is the reason for the woman not to be allowed to teach.
NO. These words are kenini aish et-yahweh. kenini is the root of Cain which means possession or gotten, aish is man, et is the prefix of direct object, yahweh you should know.

You cannot prove Cain was from the serpent. In fact, you cannot prove he was not from the Lord. He was from Adam by the Lord's action, and that's what she says.

I Timothy 2:12-15
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

She was deceived by the serpent and by how she changed Adam's instruction from god.

This word is ALL about the beginning. Not being allowed to teach because of unfaithfulness to her husband. But if she stays faithfull she will be saved through childbearing. How? Bearing the LORD in to the world. The one who came with the fall, was now bound to come with the solution. The savior born of the woman. And all this is from God.

NO. Only Mary bore the Lord into the world. Every woman does not. It's too long to go into, but Paul's words only apply to women not in a ministry, but acting as sexual companions to their husband.
She thought her job was done by her first born child Cain. She was wrong. And she was now not allowed to teach. Her teaching failed.
What job? The job of Genesis 3:15 bearing the seed of the woman, The LORD. This was her reason for calling him Cain.
The why is children plural in the next verse?

So far, your contradiction of Scripture does not make you look very wise. Abel means "vanity", and is used in Ecclesiates. "Cain kills Abel" means "desire for possessions kills your dreams". That's just the translation.

I am not trying to look wise. I am just opening doors to the secrets of God. Abel means "breath". He was the breath of his father ready to give up his breath for his belief in the offering by revelation.

Then why does Eccl. use his name in condemnation of human activity, vanity of vainities? Abel is vanity, not breath.

"in itself" is not in the Hebrew. I don't think you need the assumption, so nothing is disqualified.

Even in the days when they spoke Hebrew, they were not agreeing in everything back then. The question back then was not WHAT is written. The question was how to understand the written words. The bible translation KJV uses the words in itself. You get more advanced by checking the Hebrew yes, but the KJV is the best we have to communicate these words in plain English.

Even if the KJV were error free, it is written in a language that has changed.

The point of the translation is: The woman does not have any seed “in herself” This is again the perfect fit to the tree of knowledge. She is the one without any seed. And she began to bear fruit when she was known. This is the main thought of speaking like this in the beginning. The Parable speaking book of genesis is not that much different from the book of the revelation of Jesus Christ.
Revelation 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him…

Even if true, your conclusion is not true.

Where does it say the tree of knowledge of good and evil has a seed?

The tree of knowledge of good and evil does not have a seed. But God gave a seed to the tree of knowledge. God gave the seed to the woman. Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Only if your assumption that the woman is the tree.

HER SEED? The woman does not have any seed. But we find this promised seed of the woman, to be Jesus Christ, the tree of Life. She was promised to bear the seed. She did not understand this back then. She proved herself to have misunderstood her promise, when she gave her first born son the name Cain.
And this seed was by the foreknowledge planted in the woman even before the promise, found in Genesis 3:15

Seed, like fruit, means different things. If your analogy is correct, Abraham is a tree also. He had seed.

Genesis 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

The tree of Life is here found to be planted in the midst of the garden. The midst of the garden is Eve. She was the “apple” in the life of Adam. The only creature, found to be in his own likeness. Eve is the beloved fellowship of Adam. Eve was the apple of Adams eye.

Eve cannot be the midst of the garden. both her and Adam were placed there.

Zechariah 2:8-10
For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.
For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me.
Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.

Where is this midst? It is the congregation of the children of God.

No, midst is among, tavek in Hebrew. It can be the midst of anything.

Psalm 22:22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.

The congregation is the “she” form of Christ. The church is taken out of the side of Christ on the cross.

That's ridiculous.

Zephaniah 3:14-15
Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem.
The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more.

The church does not have any seed in her self. She is in danger of receiving the evil seed by the seducing words of the devil. But she is created to fill the world with children of God. Born of the spirit of God, to be true sons and daughters of God.

But if the tree cannot be shown to have a seed, you cannot draw this conclusion. Actually, it is unlikely the tree of life has a seed, since there is always only one tree, THE tree of life. Since the two trees are linked, it may well be that the tree of knowledge never has another seedling.

The bible teaches that the word of God is the seed.
Matthew 13:23
But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

This one works. The seed is the word of god.

The seed of the tree of Life is the word of God. The good ground is the children of the kingdom, god sons ordained to receive his words and to understand his words by revelation. They will bring forth fruit of its kind. And what is the kind? It is the kind of Christianity that is born of the word of God, the seed of the tree of Life. Good seed.

Galatians 5:22-23
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

These are the nine stones, in the breast of the cherubim. The gold is the holy walk with God.

Now we're up from four stones to nine. And we haven't even proved a cherub has a breast.

This all just don’t make sense unless the word of God also have the power to create what it speaks. We are the new creations in Christ. The first Adam was created in the image of God. The second Adam was created in the Likeness of God. His body is the temple of God.

The tree of knowledge is proven to give birth to three kinds of seeds.
  • The evil seed of the serpent.
  • The good seed of Adam.
  • The promised seed of God.

She truly became mother of ALL living.
And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living

Do you believe the prophets?
I believe in the prophets. I know many alive now. You are not one of them.

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

What seems to be the motive for satan to entice other angels to fall from their dimensional estate is not only pleasure with women but also to eliminate the pure created d.n.a. genetics of Adam, why? To prevent the seed of the woman, Jesus Christ, to crush his head, second to regain this planet to rule over to again ascend to the third heave to take over God, this almost happened pre flood, but the flood eliminated the corrupted d.n.a. genetics of Adam in the Nephilim, although it wiped these spirits out that dwelled in Human bodies of corrupted adamite d.n.a. genetics and maybe the reference by Peter to Tartarus II Peter 2:4 Jude 6. Satan again lured spirits to indwell by and through fornication with woman these fallen spirits that indwelled these pseudo human bodies, again they knew enough that to dwell in the region of Israel to overtake the promise of the Messiah, so God called Israel out of Bondage to take the promise land filled various men with the Holy Spirit to do exploits: plagues with certian men given power to foreshadow the Messiah i.e. Moses, David Solomom etc. ranging from power words of prophesy prophets, stopping the sun, victory in battle, spiritual power in strength, praise, worship in a temple of His presence, blood covenant of forgiveness all by wiping out these giant pseudohuman bodies indwelt with demons to ultimately send His son to accomplish salvation for man crushing Satan's head.

K

kenisyes

Granted both have a belly affected. But where does it say the serpent burst open? Where does it say Judas WENT on the ground?The serpent was cursed in GARDEN created by God; Judas died in a FIELD bought. Judas was too dead to eat anything. I see almost no similarity at all.

He WENT and hang himself. This field was bought to the strangers. The stranger, Iscariot which means, “the man from the south” He was not from Israel. He was the Egyptian, buried in the ground, bought for his own money. Judas did not himself go and buy this field. But the money from Judas, cast into the temple, was blood money, and was not allowed to be used in the service of God. So then Judas now went to his own place. Back to the dust. To the land of the strangers.

Iscariot means "of a city". Just look it up in Strongs. He was a Jew, Jesus' ministry was only to Jews, remember?

Matthew 27:7-8
And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter's field, to bury strangers in.
Wherefore that field was called, The field of blood, unto this day.

Where is that reason in Scripture. For that matter, where is the proof Cain received a wife on the 7th day. He had one, but we know almost nothing of her, not even her name.

No, Cain did not receive her ON THE 7th day. He did receive a sign. This sign was a woman, given to him from Adam and Eve.
The number of Adam and Eve is 7 because of their perfection on the 7th day, by resurrection from the grave on the 7th day.
When did they rise from the grave?
God finished his creation on the 7th day.
NO, on the sixth day. He rested on the seventh.
The only thing left to do on the 7th day was to wake up the sleeping Adam, to the new 7th day of rest. This is how God finished his creation on the 7th day. Doing GOOD on the Sabbath. Waking up dead on the Sabbath.

Complete assumption.
The children of Adam and Eve do have the same status. Being sons and daughters of Gods Son, Adam, with the number 7 in their nature.
The proof to Cain that he was allowed to live, was the wife, given to him, from the most holy parents, Adam the king of Eden and Eve his covered wife. The number and nature of the daughter of Adam and Eve was 7, and this is the reason for the 7 times vengeance, if anyone touches Cain. He is made holy by his holy wife.
You haven't established 7 in Adam, so you can't prove it transferred.
Lamech, the 6th son in the line of Cain. The 7th son from the serpent, took himself 2 wives. And he claimed himself to be 7 times 7 more holy, because of his two wives. Adah and Zilla.
He never claimed to be more holy.

Cain leaving the presence of God never claim him to take himself a wife from this city. He left the presence of God and took his wife with him and he builded a city.

Where is the evidence that 7 associates to being obedient unto death? I would think it's the number of rest (Sabbath). Adam was very much alive when he woke up. Jesus, in fact, says death is not sleep, when He raises the little girl "She is not dead, just asleep."

I do not say that 7 associate to being obedient unto death.

Adam was on the 6th day obedient to death. Deep sleep.
No day is given in the Bible for making Eve. It sounds to me like it was the 8th day or later.
Jesus went to wake up his friend Lazarus from the dead, and he said: Our friend Lazarus sleepeth. I am going to wake him up. They did not understand what he was talking about. If he is sleeping, even deep, then he is going to do well. But no, he was in fact dead.
Gods friends do not die, they only go to sleep. God is not God for those who are dead. Only for the living Sons of God.
Jesus said Lazarus is dead. If God is not God for those who are dead, how did Jesus raise him?

But it says God ended His work on the sixth day. No day is given for the deep sleep. It cannot be the 7th day, because God rested that day.

No, it say that God ended his work on the 7th day.
Genesis 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made.
Right. The only thing He did that day was post the "The end" sign in the movie. He did no work, including waking up Adam.
Adam was created on the 6th day. The days in the time of creation were not SUN days. It was SON days. Days counted in the LIGHT of the FIRST day.
God called evening and morning the first day, and then He created the moon for the night. Days had night and day by then.

God did not change his calendar on the 4th day of creation when he created the sun, the moon and the stars. The days of Gods time peace goes on in HIS time line.
Now, Adam was created on the 6th day. On the 6th day he gave names to every beast of the field, heaven and of the sea. And when Gods timeline of the 6th day was at its end, God put Adam to sleep, on the 6th day.
The way God looked at Adam was in the image of the river from within.
That's the first intelligent thing you've said.
Adam was given the job of putting names on every beast created, and he was given the job of making the earth become green. He was the image of the tree of Life. Giving water to the herb of the ground.
Genesis 2:5
And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.

This is Adam, the image of God, the river from within, giving his water of Life to the earth. And it became green. The perfect image of Christ.
Before Christ there were no Living creatures in the world.
Then how did God make so many in the garden?
The second Adam found nothing to be in his image. But after his death and resurrection, his own kind was taken out of his own side. The church, created in his image. And the world for the first time became green with living Christians in this world.

Water flows through the church. It is not the church.

John 4:14
But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

//
John 13:18 I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen: but that the scripture may be fulfilled, He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me.

Lifting a heel is not crushing. It is a wrestling expression from Jesus' day, meaning to trip someone. To bruise the head of a serpent, you put your heel down, not lift it up.
//

No, it is not the crushing. Judas did not crush the head of Jesus. Jesus crushed the head of Judas, the son of the serpent. Judas did “hug” bruise Jesus in his heel when he went out to the outer darkness and then kissed Jesus. This kiss is his way of betray Jesus to the roman power. By a kiss he gave the seed of the woman the heel hug bruise. Judas fulfilled this terrible prophecy.

Judas is the serpent then? But yesterday you say Jesus has Judas lifting his heel against Him.

Where is God "subtile". A word from the same root means "naked" in the verse above.

God is more than that. In the kingdom of beasts this beast came the closest to the image of God. You would not consider a snake to be the most smart of all beasts. A snake cant talk, cant seduce a woman, cant mingle with the image of man, Eve. But the bible talks about a beast called the most subtil, the serpent. Adam put name on this beast, and he was just perfectly right about this almos upright creature of the kingdom of beasts. Serpent is his name for this most subtil beast of the field.

How does "to my hurt" mean "for a scratch"? The verse refers to Lamech being wounded and hurt in the heart for accidental killing. The Jews interpret it that he killed Cain by accident after he went blind, and when his son told him, we was so shocked that he accidently killed his son. Both were an offense against God, and that's why he was hurt.

Well my translation is much more obvious on this issue. It say that he killed a child if he just got a scratch from a child. And he killed a son for a wound. He was seven times seven worse than his forefather, Cain. Evilness growing to its day of judgement. Judged by Noah, three generations later.

The jews can read Hebrew better than your translators evidently.

Evilness inherited in the generation of Cain and his father the serpent. The mystery of iniquity in the flesh revealed.
This is another conclusion. You have not shown Adam is the serpent.

I certainly do not hope so. Adam is NOT the serpent. Iniquity came from the condemned beast, the serpent. Not from Adam.

Yesterday you said he was.

Please quote the Scripture that shows the synagogue is born of the church. I can do so, but it will disprove what you are going at. So I'll wait to see if you have a different one.

And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

Ecclesiastes 1:9
The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

We have seen it all happen before.

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich ) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

This is the serpent seed of the second woman, the church.

So now, all the churches are the synagogue of Satan?

Romans 9:7
Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

This is the end of the Israelites after the flesh.

II Corinthians 11:3
But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

subtlety is not simplicity.

The repeating story foretold by Paul the apostle.

Genesis 28:1
And Isaac called Jacob, and blessed him, and charged him, and said unto him, Thou shalt not take a wife of the daughters of Canaan.

The commandment: do not take the daughters of man to your wives. This knowledge of Isaac is not something that he made up on his own. It is the old commandment given to them from their forefathers all the way back to Adam.
You really need to learn to read better.

K

kenisyes

Kenisyes, how did pre flood writings survive, to be reread after the flood? (carved in stone)? So if the Nephilim created giants, & giants were nephilim, what's the difference? Strong's shows no difference between the 2 words in MOST cases. By "demons", do you mean fallen angels? Ty.
Josephus (usually considered a Christian source for Bible commentary), says they wrote a copy on brick (to survive a flood) and on stone (to survive a conflagration); or maybe it's the other way around. The Book of jubilees says Kainan (compare Luke's geneology with that of Genesis; there's a surprise there), found and translated these writings which pertained to astrology.

Giants are not nephilim. Nephilim are people, same shape and size as we are. Some of Adam's children (Jubilees again, and the Book of Enoch) prayed to be let back in the garden, and tried to repent. When God would not change His mind, he offered to let them shepherd the rest of mankind. Instead, they went to Mount Hermon, and asked the fallen angels to possess them. That's how they became "nephilim". The word a title of office, and means "fallen". Possessed by fallen angels, and themselves fallen from relationship with God. These men were taught secrets of science by the fallen angels. Using these secrets, they ruled mankind, and created the giants as policemen to help control people. That story is from the ancient Greeks, and matches all the archeology. Anakim are a specific group of giants. Gebarim are members of any of the preceding groups, who did "mighty works" enough to be commemorated among pagans as a god or goddess (their natural children in certain cases.)

The word demons is sometimes used interchangeably with fallen angels, but in pre-flood sources they are different. Angels were originally spirits who God gave ministries to. The standard Jewish legend is that, when God announced He wanted to make man, Satan, one of the heads of many others (heads are called archangels), objected that humans are not a good idea, because they can sin, and would be a bad witness to God's righteousness. God reassured him that God wanted creatures like us, so His love would be freely given and not earned. Satan would not relent, and collected a following. These made war to try to make the other angels side with Satan's position, to block God's plan. Satan had 1/3 of the angels, God had the other 2/3. The outcome of the war is that Satan and his company "fell" from heaven. In the Greek, God made everything from earth, water, air, fire. Angels were fire when created; when they fell they became air, and were thus chained to the earth. These are the ones who possessed the men, making them nephilim.

Demons are more like force fields generated by human intentions, although they are more than electricity (but we don;t have names for the other things). The body electricity sets up a standing wave. The wave takes on independent existence. It gets complicated, because a fallen angel can possess a force field, and the discernment becomes very complicated. So the words are very often confused.

There's more in the e-mail I sent an hour ago.

N

nathan3

What is the Nephilim? Giants, a dna muted gene, fallen angels reproducing with women? Bethrapha, son of Eshton, was the house of giants, or mighty men who were "cured", distinguishing them from the other giants. Why were any seen after the flood? Where are they today? Thanks for your help.
I Posted a Thread with a lot of scripture about this .Check it out . It is called: http://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/54543-nephilim-giants.html ... Enjoy reading all the scripture there.

Last edited:
J

JoenEriksen

webchatter

Regarding the origin of nephilims. Are they a mingling between spirit with flesh and blood which the bible clearly teaches is impossible. What is born of spirit is spirit... or are they a mingling between the beast called the serpent in the garden of Eden, and the human race in Adam, creating another type of beasts than God created "after its kind". The human being with the number 666 called the beast.

Joen, I think I now understand your reasoning. The idea being taught at some churches in the U.S. is that some of us can be gods, or like God. This is not true & unbiblical.Jesus always was, & He is part of the Trinity God.Adam was made "in the image of God" from the earth.
The question if it is possible for us us to be gods, I agree with scripture. Those that the Word of God came to, are called gods. John 10:35 ... and the scripture cannot be broken.
This is not only applying to Jesus Christ who could do nothing unless hearing from His Father. But it also apply to us. Separated from Him, we can do nothing.
That does not make us Christ. But it certainly makes us christians.
The Word came to the prophets. The prophets of the OT became the image of God in their life. How so? Their life even from birth became an image of death and resurrection.
The image of death and resurrection in the life of Moses appeared several times. The first time gave him his name &#8220;Moses&#8221;.
When he left Egypt and came back it was again the image of death and resurrection. Moses came back with power and saved the children of Israel from slavery, the bondage of sin. The image of Christ in Moses. Leaving the country is in the bible terms the same as being dead. As also Adam left paradise and entered back in, through the offering of Jesus Christ, the skin offering that GOD provided for Adam.
This speaks of Adam having faith in God. But it also speaks of God having faith in Adam. To fulfill the job of protecting the WAY to the tree of Life, Jesus Christ, born of the woman.
When Jesus spoke of his death, they thought he was going to leave the country.
JOHN 7:34-35 Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come.
Then said the Jews among themselves, Whither will he go, that we shall not find him? will he go unto the dispersed among the Gentiles, and teach the Gentiles?
The word dispersed is a word used for Israelites scattered out amongst foreign nations.
The way Jesus spoke of his death was in terms of leaving and away in purpose of opening another secret of the bible. The understanding of death and resurrection of the OT events.
Moses was made a god to the people. And at the end of his life, he spoke the words of the prophet in the image of Moses to come, Jesus Christ. ...hear ye him.
Moses saw the END of the LAW. Jesus Christ. And was counted righteous for his belief in Christ revealed in flesh.
Not only Moses saw the end of the law. Also Adam saw the perfect offering in Jesus Christ, the second Adam. And this is what I am trying to prove to be the fact of the bible. The prophets of the bible, proving themselves to believe in the same thing that we believe in. Jesus Christ, and him crucified for our sin. Raised to be King. Coming back with fire and his sword to judge the spiritual world. He is coming back, riding on a cherub
II SAMUEL 22:8-12
Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations of heaven moved and shook, because he was wroth.
There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.
He bowed the heavens also, and came down; and darkness was under his feet.
And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: and he was seen upon the wings of the wind.
And he made darkness pavilions round about him, dark waters, and thick clouds of the skies.
This is the spiritual man David describing Christ in the flesh, coming with the clouds of his witnesses according to Revelation 1:7
Coming by the power of the spirit. Coming down from heaven. Coming down with judgement. Coming with his holy ones.
To become a god you have to offer the flesh on the alter. Do like Abraham. Leave your country home, father, mother, sister and brother... even your own life.
Adam was the absolute most powerfull image of God in the OT. perfected to enter the rest of God in Gods paradise, when he was raised from the deep sleep on the 7th day. That he is the only human being to ever have experienced.
As also Jesus said about Adam.
MATTHEW 11:11
Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
This leaves Adam outside of the greatness of the ones born of flesh and blood. Adam was NOT born of a woman. He is greater than John the baptist.
The day that God ended his creation according to Genesis 2:2 Finished it by his power of resurrection of Adam from death, from the deep sleep to the 7th day of rest.
If that is not being a god, I dont know what is. He was first annointed to be a prophet. Giving names to the beasts.
Then he was anointed to be a priest. And after being a good priest, offering his own flesh to death, he was anointed with the resurrection power of the spirit of God to be King of Eden. The perfect image of being A god.
Our great great grandpa that we can be proud of being sons of. Sons of the son of God in the flesh.
And if you have been born again, then you have the second reason for calling yourself a son of God. First hand spiritual birth by the spirit of God to be a god in this world. To become a king with Him.
The REAL God sons of the world called christians of those outside, recognising us to be like our father.
Bearing fruit of it own kind and in its likeness. The nature gives it away. The good tree of Life, Jesus Christ do not bear evil fruit.