What Is The Old Testament Teachings About Homosexual And Same-sex Marriage ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 14, 2013
Do Jews allow same-sex marriage ?

What is the Old testament teachings about Homosexual and same-sex marriage ?

Are they gays ?

[video=youtube;RkeHGQVYGOc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkeHGQVYGOc[/video]

O

oOfallen_angelOo

Leviticus 20:13

W

wdeaton65

You are making a joke right do you know what they are singing about bo miyanim
What are you trying to say?

Feb 17, 2013
That its an abomination. God has destroyed places because of it. Now that is not to say that God does not love the homo. Like I have said earlier, if you see your son smoking pot, you don't hate your son, but you hate what He is doing.

Apr 14, 2013
That its an abomination. God has destroyed places because of it. Now that is not to say that God does not love the homo. Like I have said earlier, if you see your son smoking pot, you don't hate your son, but you hate what He is doing.
Does God create homosexual genetics ? :confused:

D

Donkeyfish07

-_- sexual orientation has nothing to do with genetics. If it did, we'd either all be homosexual or all heterosexual.
I agree that sexual orientation doesn't have anything to do with genetics......I think that's a bad argument for it though. We actually have a really diverse gene pool. That's not a logical way of refuting it

May 9, 2012
I agree that sexual orientation doesn't have anything to do with genetics......I think that's a bad argument for it though. We actually have a really diverse gene pool. That's not a logical way of refuting it
Yeah, I know. I'm grumpy and it's 2:30 AM where I live. It's my bedtime. LOL.

Feb 17, 2010
Sin in the old testament and sin in the new testament, are all sin... God would ot allow a single sin into His Kingdom... NOT ONE.. whethr it is an old testament sin or a new testament sin... SIN IS SIN... And it is someting God hates... In old and new teatament.

If a person does not know homosexuality is sin, then let them remain ignorent the Bible teach... They will die in their sin if they do not repent... As easy as that. Noting to wonder about...

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Is the pot smoker born that way or was it a choice. My grandfather was an alcoholic and he wasn't born with a bud in his hand. By the way bud does not make you wiser.
I disagree about the bud though it is a rather flavorless option compared to some of the other choices especially the craft ones. However if homosexuality is indeed a choice, a)did you choose to be a straight and b) why would people choose to live a lifestyle where they know they will face hatred, bigotry, and discrimination alost daily...doesnt make much sense...

O

oOfallen_angelOo

I disagree about the bud though it is a rather flavorless option compared to some of the other choices especially the craft ones. However if homosexuality is indeed a choice, a)did you choose to be a straight and b) why would people choose to live a lifestyle where they know they will face hatred, bigotry, and discrimination alost daily...doesnt make much sense...
It seems like homosexuality is more praised these days then hated; yeah there are some cases in which homosexuals are harassed, but not it's like every other person is gay or bisexual.

It's never been genetically proven, and even if it was, we all some type of sin we are born with anyway.

The world makes homosexuality such a big deal; heck, it makes sex a big deal in general.

Point is, the pre - destination of EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT REPENT, is destruction. Meaning, I have the same chance of going to heaven as a homosexual even though I'm straight.

If a homosexual repents and gives up that lifestyle for God, yet I don't repent of my sin and continue living my life as such, the homosexual will go to heaven, and I won't.

One of my friends said it was unfair that homosexuals have to give up their lifestyle or face destruction; if that's the case, then it's unfair to all of us who had to rebuke our sinful natures of self pleasure, indulgence and way easy livin.

This believing this is not easy; it's not a matter of Just believing in Christ or God - it's who is willing to actually go the extra mile to show their faith; because that is true faith. Faith without works is dead; and there's a lot of people with dead faith these days.