What is this guy saying

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jojo12

What does he mean I'm confused?
Kinda long but please bear with me. P=the guy. M=me
So I knew him in 7th grade he told me he liked me I told him I liked him. I left 3 years later today if first time I have talked to him. We started by playing 21 questions. Started off great then got awkward

P- remember when you said u liked me?
M- ya
P-ok
M-y do u ask
P- it was a pretty wild day
M-ya u told me u liked me
P-I know
M- ...
P-wat?
M-nothing that's just my i don't know what to say
P- y you still do?
M-umm.. I'm not sure
P-ok
M- do u still
P-idk
M- ya I mean its not like I forgot you
P- ya me neither
M- soooo this is kinda awkward
P-no

Then we talked for bit and then

P-um y did u like me
I said what I had to say I asked him y he said the same reasons then he stopped texting when I said that's good.

Then I see on twitter after a while he says I'm bored so I asked another question. No response. This morning I see he was on twitter and I'm not sure what he means

It's an empty valley of ur heart.
I dislike u
I don't even know u but umf
U think I'm kidding but if you were here omg
U like it
No wtf
Oh Jk i am
Wait I'm confused
Luv me f**k
U do?
F yes
F luv me
Say u luv me
F yes
Aww you don't luv me
I'm still here bae
Luv me
Pls
Thanks bae
Just say u luv me
I don't luv me f
So u dont luv me
Do u luv me or not
Do I
Should I
Im a bad person tbh ill leave
I luv u
I'm a bad influence

What does he mean by this? Is he talking to me or just in general? What do I do he hardly texts me. He used to be a Christian but by his language I'm not so sure anymore.

G

GabrielMacedo

Im new on that site, like, i created my account some minutes ago and that was the first thing im reading, so, in MY oppinion he is talking about you, but its not sure, i think you should get some courage and ask him your dalts, aslo pray for him, if he used to be christian he probably know the doctrines and what is right and what is wrong he is just ignoring it, you should pray for him to recognize his sin and came back to christ. I said what i thought that was the right, if i said something wrong sorry, and feel free to ask something :)

O

OwenHeidenreich

yeah it doesnt mean anything, i would say leave him alone and pray about him. its not realy him thats evil, its the devil that tricks people. so dont hold anything against him, hes just being confused.