What is Wrong With Anything

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tinker

What is wrong with the fact that I'm mad? What is wrong with cutting my wrist just to stay happy? What is wrong with not being able to laugh at something funny anymore? What is wrong when I put all the pain inside of me and keep there? What is wrong with my school work? What is wrong with my grades when they are bad and I can't bring them up? What is wrong that my life isn't fair? What is wrong when I would druther attempt suicide because it seems like noone cares? What is wrong with me not being able to stay awake in class when I go to bed on time? What is wrong with my world? Why do i feel like I'm trapped in a big dark room and no where to run. What did I do wrong? Why do I deserve to be treated like I'm nothing? Is it me that can't do anything right? Why do I have to live in this and this world of hurt? Why can't I be normal like everyone else? Why do I consider myself as a failure? My life stinks and I don't know why

T

Tisha

What is wrong with the fact that I'm mad? What is wrong with cutting my wrist just to stay happy? What is wrong with not being able to laugh at something funny anymore? What is wrong when I put all the pain inside of me and keep there? What is wrong with my school work? What is wrong with my grades when they are bad and I can't bring them up? What is wrong that my life isn't fair? What is wrong when I would druther attempt suicide because it seems like noone cares? What is wrong with me not being able to stay awake in class when I go to bed on time? What is wrong with my world? Why do i feel like I'm trapped in a big dark room and no where to run. What did I do wrong? Why do I deserve to be treated like I'm nothing? Is it me that can't do anything right? Why do I have to live in this and this world of hurt? Why can't I be normal like everyone else? Why do I consider myself as a failure? My life stinks and I don't know why

I really think you need to go see a doctor because I think you might be depressed. If they put you on a medicine it can help you out a lot and make things better.

M

Maya86

I agree.. you would need to get help.
I also believe that you should turn to God at the sametime :) I'm not sure if you pray the rosary but the sorrowful and glorious mysteries would shed loads of light :)

The Sorrowful Mysteries
Part 1: YouTube - NEW Holy Rosary Sorrowful pt.1 (tues&Friday)
Part 2: YouTube - NEW Holy Rosary Sorrowful pt.2(tues&Friday)
Part 3: YouTube - NEW Holy Rosary Sorrowful pt.3(tues&Friday)

The Glorious Mysteries
Part 1: YouTube - NEW Holy Rosary Glorious pt.1 (Wed,Sunday)
Part 2: YouTube - NEW Holy Rosary Glorious pt.2 (wed.Sun)
Part 3: YouTube - NEW Holy Rosary Glorious pt.3 (wed,Sun)

Ps. I know it says Tuesday & Friday and Wednesday & Sunday but go ahead and pray it anytime.. its the mysteries that are important- not the days you pray them :) Meditate on them :)

T

Tinker

Yea I know that I need the help. I don't want my boyfriend or my parents to find out though. That's the problem. I haven't been cutting myself here lately, but I'm on the verge of starting it back up. I'm not showing people that I'm depressed on the outside. All of that is on the inside of me and i need to get it out of my system. I'm making a lieing scene in front almost everybody. On the outside, I act like I'm happy, but on the insde, I feel like I'm dead and hurt to everyone

A

angelos

Don't bother with the rosary Pray what you need to say to God lay your heart before him and cry out. As the scriptures say: The righteous cry out and YHWH hears them. He delivers them from all their troubles. He is close to the broken hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. and: Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

YHWH your god hears you dear sister, let his peace be in you. Do not try to be normal in this world: "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. John 15:18&19

Dec 12, 2009
Firstly, Tinker

It’s important to realise that self-harming is getting some relief from extreme mental anguish when you inflict physical pain on yourselve. self-harm usually follow a build-up of pressure – pressure from unbearably strong feelings which don’t seem able to be resolved. The pain helps to reduce the emotional turmoil, providing an effective distraction.

There are consequences to this destructive behaviour tinker. At this point you need professional christian counselloring. Instead of turning your anger on yourself, you need to find safe and effective ways to express and deal with emotional pain & difficult feelings. self-punishment and self-hatred will lead to a serious psychological disorder.

Secondly,

Pain is a warning that something is wrong, the pain & emotions you feel, that effects your view point on life and the world is buried very deep within you. Christian counselling can help by starting to unravel what lies behind the self-harm, self hatred, bewilderment, despair, hopeless and unbearable frustration ect ect! Are you apart of a church?
Also it would help you to start talking about things that may be buried very deep. Once you start talking about your feelings, honestly and openly, there will be less need to seek relief from them in such a destructive ways.

Try to keep your self doing constructive activities, regular exercise, and spending as much time as possible with others who care for you, especially family or close friends.. you must ignore any feelings of self-hatred and loathing, dont listen to the negative thoughts, telling you that you are pathetic, useless and worthless.

Instead, you need to fix our eyes on Jesus, and upon the love that He has for you!

"Jesus treasures each of us so dearly that He wants us to share our lives with Him for all eternity. He died for us so that, whether we are awake (on earth) or asleep (in heaven), we may live together with him. 1 Thessalonians 5:10"

Seek him Tinker..