What is your favourite, home-made EASY meal? 🙂🍳🥘

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Feeling a bit tempted, are ya...?
Since I had canned refried black beans (no lard), canned pork, corn tortillas, cheese and homemade salsa, I put together some demi-burritos. Another quick meal, btw😊👍.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Just whatever you do...
Don't eat wedding cake. It's one of the foods that creates the most misery in men.
Yeah I hear it causes heartburn and high blood pressure for men... But it also causes nausea for women, particularly in the morning.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Rice, tomato and egg

Cook the rice -you can use a rice cooker or do the boil/steam method
Peel ripe of frozen tomatoes, maybe 6-7, chop them up into quarters
Fry 2-3 eggs
Make a paste of black beans and garlic, fry in a wok, and tomatoes tomatoes go all soupy
Add the eggs and pinch salt
Garnish with some chives

serve the tomato and egg and ladle on your bowl of freshly cooked rice.

EASY

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Actually that's what my 20+ year old immersion blender did last Tuesday. It crapped out, right in the middle of the last blending. Had to buy a new one.

This week's batch of pudding was a bit coarse, not as smooth as I prefer. Still edible though.
Dude... I think I gained weight just reading some of your descriptions.