What is your passion?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

DanuckInUSA

The missions agency I am working for is looking to get a better understanding of the passions young adults have. If you could post that here or if you check out my blog fill out the survey your time would be appreciated in giving us a better understanding

J

JimM1228

id have to say my passion is helping others. i have participated in alot of community work and at those times i feel most used to glorify God. also just listening to peoples problems and using Gods word to give them help...

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Taxidermy

T

trini_medic

I would say I have a passion for helping people. It's the main reason why I love working in the Emergency Medical Services.

S

shadrack

My passion is a bit different, as much as I am always willing to help others and support my friends when I think of passion I think of what one loves too do and strives to be better at, so that being said my passion is Mtn biking I love to get out up in the mountains it gives me some freedom to think about my life and at the same time work out stress from the previous day and then coming down the mountain at incredible speeds feeling the wind rush around your body...feeling the exhileration of flying off the edge of a mountain top, ya for me there isn't much better haha anyway I know passion comes in many forms and it encompasses a lot more then just one thing I am sure but that is one of my passions I wanted to hit on today. Love all you guys.

K

Kooper

...CAKE...

J

JimM1228

My passion is a bit different, as much as I am always willing to help others and support my friends when I think of passion I think of what one loves too do and strives to be better at, so that being said my passion is Mtn biking I love to get out up in the mountains it gives me some freedom to think about my life and at the same time work out stress from the previous day and then coming down the mountain at incredible speeds feeling the wind rush around your body...feeling the exhileration of flying off the edge of a mountain top, ya for me there isn't much better haha anyway I know passion comes in many forms and it encompasses a lot more then just one thing I am sure but that is one of my passions I wanted to hit on today. Love all you guys.
is your name shadrack??? that would be awesome. and also i just wanted to say, "the mountain tops declare his majesty!!" so that is an awesome passion!

F

fireflies

sports...............baseball, basketball, football....................sports illustrated swimsuit edition

D

DanuckInUSA

How do you use these passions currently to share the Gospel where you are and make disciples of all nations?

F

fireflies

I praise God for creating women! Especially when I look at sports illustrated swimsuite edition.

D

DanuckInUSA

Seriously missing the point on this one. The purpose of the thread is to discern the passions God has placed on your heart and how you pursue that passion to deliver the Gospel and make disciples of all nations.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Seriously missing the point on this one. The purpose of the thread is to discern the passions God has placed on your heart and how you pursue that passion to deliver the Gospel and make disciples of all nations.

Well how are we supposed to know that when you say this

What is your passion?

I dont think we realized that translated into what are the passions that god has placed on your heart and how are you pursuing that passion to deliver the gospel and make disciples of all nations... i...

C

countryboyka

I am definitely passionate about serving others. Fortunately I am blessed to have a job that allows me to be able to do that on a daily basis.

L

lucid

My passion is to help people to see the Saturday Sabbath. It is so plan in scripture, and so few of us see it. Also to help people to see who the beast in Revelation 13 is talking about, it is so plan, but people don't see it.