What Is

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

What Is Your Favorite Season Of The Year????

• Spring

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Summer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fall

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winter

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
O

OFM

Every 1,What is Your Favorite Season,Of The Year????

O

OFM

I Love Winter Season,I Love Major Snow storms,I Really Love Just Watching The Snow Fall and Walking In The Snow.

Dec 19, 2009
Spring because winter won't come for quite a while.

S

simplyme_bekah

Well when I lived in Ohio it was the fall because of the smell of the leaves, the brisk cold air, pumpkin pie, apple cider, hot chocolate time, with the family holidays right around the corner. Now that I live in the mountains where it drops 3 feet of snow on us on the regular I would have to say summer because it finally quits snowing and starts to warm up (still wearing winter clothes in the morning and at night in June here...yuck)

S

shirley

MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YR IS SPRING ITS WHEN EVERYTHING COMES TO LIFE ; AND THE WEATHER IS BEAUTFUL YOU SEE ALL KINDS OF BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS AND IT COMES TO MY MIND EVERYTHING THAT COMES TO LIFE REMINDS ME OF JESUS RESSURECTION N THE LIFE IN US THAT IS A RENEWEL AMEN

O

OFM

nice i love the Season of Spring 2nd.