what meat would Jesus eat?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I can tell you are not from the south by this post alone, Sir :p
Sure I am, I was born in South Jersey, raised in Southern CA, and currently live in Southern Colorado. :D

I don't like coffee, very rarely eat red meat and it's SWEET TEA!!! :D
Nobody's perfect. I've never figured out why someone would want a half bag of sugar in a glass of tea.

I'm not good all the time. ;)
This needed to be said? :p

J

Jullianna

Oncefallen: Sure I am, I was born in South Jersey, raised in Southern CA, and currently live in Southern Colorado. :D

So you're canadian then? :p

Oncefallen: Nobody's perfect. I've never figured out why someone would want a half bag of sugar in a glass of tea.

Steel Magnolias don't need to put sugar in a glass of tea. They just prick a finger and squeeze it into the glass! ;)

Jul 25, 2005
I hope his favorite meat was some sort of bird. Chicken is so awesomely versatile. I say this as a man from Buffalo, home of the famous Wing that every restaurant outside of Western New York butchers.

Gosh...I feel like hitting up a Sabres game.

Pheonix

Jan 17, 2007
True, which is why I eat organic, pesticide-free and non-gmo foods. ;)
My health is poor from eating bad foods. I have no choice now but to eat healthfully.
how do you know its non-gmo? They don't label it and are not required to. At a store you buy seeds and you can't tell whether or not they are gmo, and if you buy the veg's at a store its the same thing. It could be gmo and you've never know because they look the same as non-gmo unless you run them through a gene sequencer before purchasing.