What Miracle Have You Experienced?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nw2u

This is really a question of faith. I have read some threads on here about moving mountains, so on and so forth. It boils down to having faith the size of a grain of mustard seed.

I wonder if anyone has had something happen in their life which could really be considered a miracle of faith. Now, I don't mean something like I needed a (insert object here) and I got it. I mean something which could not be fixed or controlled by the services of professionals, government programs or just the general helpfulness of others.

I have read in the bible or heard from other Christians about the Lord working in mysterious ways. I have read about how we don't have a right to question God's motives and timing. I have noticed, in my life, very limited circumstances which could even be considered miracles. Most, if not all of these, can, in one way or another, be explained away with some of the previously mentioned normal societal experiences.

When I read the bible and the laying on of hands by Christ Jesus and his apostles or the healing of the sick or raising of the dead, I realize these are miracles which no human has the power to accomplish. What miracle have you experienced?

I will not be intensely watching this thread. I will, however, check back from time to time and respond to some posts which I find interesting or helpful. I take this thread in all seriousness. I am struggling with faith in my own life. I love the Lord my God. I do not want to test Him. I want to be His faithful servant and I want to believe in Him with all my heart and soul.

I pray in the name of Jesus Christ that all the responses to this question will be guided by the Holy Spirit. Amen.

O

OFM

being able to have major chronic pain with no real pain meds is faith when i go too a monastary chapel too pray the pain in my body goes away been this way for 2 years now amen.

N

nw2u

It is so wonderful that your pain goes away when you pray at the monastery. What relief that must be for you. God Bless you.

Feb 9, 2009
Finally getting a girlfriend in my life that cares about me and loves me for me and has a like temprament and like goals to my own and IS also a Christian!

N

nw2u

Thank you to those who posted.