What more can I say??

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Love009

You give a nod, you give a smile. But after so long, it becomes redundant. Living life day to day acting like the only thing going on is only what you make it to be. Life seems so much more pointless when you really tear away all the world. This dwells on my mind all the time. For some reason I'm always thinking about what did i do today that really made a difference? Or what did I do today for Jesus? If my answer is nothing, I have accomplished nothing, but if my yes is; yes I did something for Him today, than I have a better understanding of other people. In other words if I know I am going out everyday looking for ways to help others and not my own selfish reasons for life, I know I'm not only serving others but I'm also serving Jesus. That makes my heart melt thinking that just because I helped someone pick up there books or gave a friendly smile I'm one step closer. Closer to my Creator. :)

This is what goes on in my brain all day! ha :) what goes on in yours? what are you constantly thinking about?

B

BeauBLESSED

I like making people smile... and the sound of their thanks when I offer them assistance is the sound of spiritual accomplishment.

P

Presley250

wow! that gave me a whole new perspective..i mean everyday its the same pointless conversations with the same people..this has inspired me to do something more... the thing that goes through my mind is 'what am i going to do today that i might regret or completley enjoy..what risks will i take..what struggles will i encounter..what journey is the Lord going to take me today...am i going to let Him lead me or will i mess it up and go my way'...just a few questions

L

Love009

wow! that gave me a whole new perspective..i mean everyday its the same pointless conversations with the same people..this has inspired me to do something more... the thing that goes through my mind is 'what am i going to do today that i might regret or completley enjoy..what risks will i take..what struggles will i encounter..what journey is the Lord going to take me today...am i going to let Him lead me or will i mess it up and go my way'...just a few questions
Mhmmm exactly!