What Movie(s) Would People Be Surprised To Find Out You've Never Seen?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

iTOREtheSKY

I was having this convo with a friend of mine last night & it was pretty amazing between the both of us the films each of us had never seen.These are films it seems most people have seen. A few of the films,we may know about via people talking about them over the years,or maybe seeing a trailer for them,but never actually sitting down & watching the movie from start to finish. I'm interested as to what some of yours might be...here's a few of mine to get things started:
Never have seen -
Top Gun
Les Miserables (any version)
3 Men and a Baby (or the sequels)
Pretty Woman
Gone With The Wind
Patton
A Streetcar Named Desire
"Madea" anything! (all those films by Tyler Perry)
The Godfather Part 3
Animal House

That's a few that shock people when I say "I've never seen that"

M

MissCris

I've never seen Bambi.

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
i've never seen a werewolf in london , the naked gun, pink panther,

there's more on my list but mainly horror movies

I

iTOREtheSKY

i've never seen a werewolf in london , the naked gun, pink panther,

there's more on my list but mainly horror movies
Oh my...no Pink Panther???...tisk tisk.LOL

T

Tintin

Not sure but there are plenty.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I can never remember what movies are out so cannot say what movies Ive missed. :)

I cried when I saw bambi.

God bless
pickles

S

SunnyDucks

I have never seen any of The Godfather movies.

H

hattiebod

If we are talking about movies 'everyone' has seen...I suppose I am in the minority for not seeing Avitar & Titanic...:) Happy to be in a minority ! <><

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
never watched Casablanca.

leelee

Sep 5, 2011
I have never seen any of the Godfather films, I have never seen any of the Matrix films or the Bourne films. I have never seen Ghost.