What should I do?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Well I just watched a video stating that satan can give you a false sense of being born again and I think that was me but I asked God if he would take my life so that id be saved and he did however the enemy started to mess with me and give me the false feeling that i hated God. Thankfully that feeling went away anyway long story short I've been living for myself and I cant for the life of me (ive always had this problem) think of what to do to help people so I was looking for suggestions on living a more godly life. Any thoughts?

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
I would stop watching that kind of videos and I would also stop concentrate on my feelings.

I would try to switch to more logical side of my personality, I would get facts right and ignore the rest. Square is still a square no matter how I feel.

J

joefizz

Well I just watched a video stating that satan can give you a false sense of being born again and I think that was me but I asked God if he would take my life so that id be saved and he did however the enemy started to mess with me and give me the false feeling that i hated God. Thankfully that feeling went away anyway long story short I've been living for myself and I cant for the life of me (ive always had this problem) think of what to do to help people so I was looking for suggestions on living a more godly life. Any thoughts?
Stand firm for God and help others to learn his Word,helping is not always what we think sometimes we can help people greatly without realizing it,one of the best things to do is give your life to God in that you will strive to do what is right without thinking on reward,you may just surprise yourself,when you let God take over,you stop worrying so much about "can I help someone"!?Instead you will start noticing that you can help others in so many ways that are right in front of you.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
... I cant for the life of me (ive always had this problem) think of what to do to help people so I was looking for suggestions on living a more godly life. Any thoughts?
If you are not a member of a Gospel preaching church, then that should be your first priority. After that you will have ample opportunities to help others within and outside the church, and along with other Christians.