What Sounds Do You Really AllWays Love?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

The Sounds that i really allways Love are "Thunderstorms".I Love The Wind,The Thunder and Lighting,and the Rain hitting of of my Windows.

S

shirley

these are the sounds i love birds chirping in the morning the church bells ringing on every hr in town the sounds of children laughting and most of all people prasing god and singing wth worship and let us not forget hearing the words of a pastor preaching the good news and hearing someone say they love you amen

O

OFM

nice nice nice

W

wwjd_kilden

I most definitely agree on the tunderstorm :D
And the birds

+ Purring of cats.

O

OFM

amen thunderstorms and lighting are so very alot much beautifull and very much pretty all the time allways bee blessed allways amen.

O

OFM

ME AS WELL ALL SO.