what to do ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pusparinjani

idk where should i began.... well i really2 got a homesick :S i want to go back to my country like ASAP eventhou i will see my family on this christmas in indonesia but still i have to go back again to england to continue my study and it will takes 4 years... the one question in my head is should i continue it to study in here ? because im not taking my degree yet im on my foundation year.. i have tons of friend in here and also i always pray to God that i need the strength to face the life in here... any advice ?

A

Aqua_Girl09

Don't give up just because you miss your family. they'll always be there and they'll welcome you back with open arms once your degree is done. think about how much BETTER off you'll be after you've finished school. study hard, do your best, then go home and have fun with your new career.

you can always go home when you want to, but there are TOO many people who gave up on school for any number of reasons who regret not staying in it. its only 4 years out of the 100 we get to live.

P

pusparinjani

thank you so much!!! ur advice really means a lot to me :D

Gbu xx

A

Aqua_Girl09

I'm happy you're taking it seriously. i'm in my fourth year of college. i didn't take it seriously and i'm only considered a sophmore. i'm watching all my friends graduate and buy cars, and get apartments and i'm still @ home struggling with my beat down car with at LEAST two years of school left ahead of me. T-T i could be finishing this year. SOOOO. i've just now found my determination to finish school and do well. I wish i had be serious in the beginning though.