What was your fave cartoon as a kid and why?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

presidente

May 29, 2013
Just curious. Did anyone else want Jerry or the Road Runner to lose? They did play the say cartoons over and over, and after a while, you knew who would win.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Just curious. Did anyone else want Jerry or the Road Runner to lose? They did play the say cartoons over and over, and after a while, you knew who would win.
oh, you bad ol' puddy tat!

Dec 24, 2022
UK
Lol Yes I did!
I had such a twisted mind back then. I imagined how I would rule the world. Alas, I fawned because I thought I shouldn’t think such things…

oh, you bad ol' puddy tat!
My mind was never really that twisted though.
I just thought how my world would look. Thinking back I think it could have may well have accumulated to communism 😬

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Garfield

why...he was big, fat and lazy and totally represented America.

Until Homer Simpson came along. Also he was funny. When watching tv, you need to laugh, otherwise, why would you watch it.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
oddly, i did not watch tv as a kid. just didn't like it. but when i was a teen (& smoking pot), we would get stoned & watch deputy dog & scubby doo & laugh our faces off!

Pardizzle

Feb 1, 2024
Texas
Garfield

why...he was big, fat and lazy and totally represented America.

Until Homer Simpson came along. Also he was funny. When watching tv, you need to laugh, otherwise, why would you watch it.
In the words of Homer Simpson, "I am so smart, I am so smart.......S. M. R. T."!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
Garfield, of course. But, I sure watched a lot of She-Ra when I was a child and had a lot of She-Ra products lol
Princess of Power!

Pardizzle

Feb 1, 2024
Texas
Garfield, of course. But, I sure watched a lot of She-Ra when I was a child and had a lot of She-Ra products lol
Princess of Power!
I remember She-Ra. Speaking of Garfield, I can't wait until that new Garfield movie comes out!