What would you ask? At this Logical conundrum.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Richie_2uk

Watch this funny video of Karl Pilkington from the Ricky Gervais show. Were he gets asked to answer a Logical Conundrum. The subject is about Heaven and Hell.

After watching the video. What would you ask?

Don't get all too serious and start quoting LINKS and quotes from bible. Its just a little bit of fun. I thought it would be good to ask you!.

My question would be: If your door leads to heaven, can you try walking through the doors? LOL obviously the devil can't walk through the door into heaven, so I will know which door I would enter...... LOL

[video=youtube;f8opY80dhYc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8opY80dhYc[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 10, 2013
You ask any of the guardians "On which door would your collegue tell me to go in order to get to heaven". And once the guardian showed you the door, you must go to the OPPOSITE DOOR. Because the devil would lie to you and point to hell, while the angel would tell the truth and point also to hell.

I already knew this one but it was with a prisoner and two doors that lead to freedom or to capital punishment.

R

Richie_2uk

You ask any of the guardians "On which door would your collegue tell me to go in order to get to heaven". And once the guardian showed you the door, you must go to the OPPOSITE DOOR. Because the devil would lie to you and point to hell, while the angel would tell the truth and point also to hell.

I already knew this one but it was with a prisoner and two doors that lead to freedom or to capital punishment.
Good one! How ever there are lots more right questions, if people think about it cleverly. But yes Simona25 good one. Like to hear what other people would ask........

R

Richie_2uk

I would ask at the door. can you open the door to show me the colour of the inside of the door. that's way I can see which one has heaven and which one has hell. I then walk in the door to heaven..... HEHE LOL