What would you do ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
Hello Everyone I am starting a What Would You Do Questions.I often do this with coworkers and family. It's a fun thing to do and some answers will surprise you .Feel free to add one of your own.Let's keep the questions light and fun.

** I'm trying this again was started 2011**

Have fun
flowerof3

1.There are 10 of you at work . You are in between pay days and your broke. There on the floor is a nice crisp $50 dollar bill.

Would you :

A.) Ask around to see if anyone lost their money and give it back
B.) Hold on to it for at least a week to see if anyone ask for it
C.) Kick up your heels in excitement , pocket the money , never mentioning it

2.Your at work and you have a rude, loud , nasty coworker. They have come to work wearing a light colored outfit, you notice that they apparently sat in something and is walking around without a care in the world , not knowing that they are the subject of the laughter

Would you :
A.) Feel sorry for them and bring it to their attention
B.) Enjoy the moment of embarrassment for the rude coworker
C.) Bring it up the next time the coworker is rude to you

Last edited:

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
1.There are 10 of you at work . You are in between pay days and your broke. There on the floor is a nice crisp $50 dollar bill.

Would you :

I chose the above option because my conscience would bother me so much if I pocket the money.
I also don't believe in "finders keepers, losers weepers".

2.Your at work and you have a rude, loud , nasty coworker. They have come to work wearing a light colored outfit, you notice that they apparently sat in something and is walking around without a care in the world , not knowing that they are the subject of the laughter

Would you :

None of the above. In all honesty, I would feel sorry for them but my first instinct wouldn't be to let them know about the situation possibly due to their nasty attitude.

S

shirley

I ALSO CHOOSE THE ABOVE WHICH IS [A] BECAUSE I WOULD FEEL BAD AND THE PERSON THAT LOST IT MIGHT HAVE NEEDED FOR SOMETHING ; MY CONCIOUSE WOULD ALSO BOTHER ME THE ANSWER TO QUESTION 2 IS [A] ALSO BECAUSE I WOULD FEEL BAD FOR THAT PERSON AND WE ARE TAUGHT TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER

J

jimmydiggs

Would you :

I hope I would do A.

Would you :
Hopefully A,. (minus the pity part)

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Doing what is right is the best way. God sees everything anyway. Honesty is the best way.

O

OFM

ask around on the $$$$$$$$$$$$$
feel soory 4 them
be christian allways of course
amen.