What Would You Do ????

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
here's another what would you do question

most of us have someone(s) like this at work

1. you are at work and you happen to walk by the supervisor's office and over hear your coworker sara giving a detailed report on what you and everyone else have been doing , although sara is sneaky with all the wrong stuff on the job she does, never gets caught, by the way the supervisor didn't ask her to do this , it's something she likes to do (getting people in trouble at work, getting them written up, things like that)

so how would you handle this situation with sara , the coworker that tells EVEYTHING on EVERYONE ?

looking forward to lots and lots of responses

H

Hellooo

Don't do anything worth telling on.
Unethical professional behavior always has a way of getting exposed, in my experiences with working. There's a sara in every workplace, or audits, checks, client complaints that will bring those wrongdoings to light.

In fact, I haven't seen many people fired for just sucking at their job, or poor performance....I almost always see people who are terminated because they breached some rule or guideline.

No one likes a snitch, but quit giving her fuel to go running to management.

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
Yeah, I think I would try to not get involved as much as possible and hope, like Hellooo said, the wrongdoings will come to light.

Dec 9, 2011
The human being would want to get some kind of payback on that coworker to be honest,but GOD first loved us

and that love in us compells us to do the same.letting our light shine,GOD sees us,and our coworker will no the truth and the truth

will set them free.

Ephesians 5:9(For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth
Galatians 5: 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
[SUP]23[/SUP] Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Last edited:

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
i treat everyone kind but there is definitely a person like that no matter where you work, there are several on my job and they all tell on each other instead of coming to work in a positive mood .

although it could get on your last nerve working with sara i personally wouldn't waste my time confronting her or worrying about it, i would continue to work as usual keeping my positive attitude

J

J-Kay

i treat everyone kind but there is definitely a person like that no matter where you work, there are several on my job and they all tell on each other instead of coming to work in a positive mood .

although it could get on your last nerve working with sara i personally wouldn't waste my time confronting her or worrying about it, i would continue to work as usual keeping my positive attitude

Something to remember, what goes around, comes around. I believe you can pray
for her because she is your enemy. She is not aware Jesus commands us to pray for
those who hurt us. The more you pray for her, the more Jesus will help you work
through the things you are seeing her do.

I have to tell you there is a situation right now my husband and I have prayed God
would reveal truth that was hidden, and in His time, He began to allow many things
come to light. He will expose her and in the mean time your hands are clean because
you will know you did what the Lord commands us to do. Bless you for sharing what
troubles you. We can hold you up in prayer. Keep focus on the Lord. Let Him show
you what to do to make this work place better for your peace of mind. Also remember
you don't know what the boss thinks of this lady ... she might not approve.... God bless....