What?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
One more thing, that is liken to what I had stated before. How can someone love you if you do not love yourself. How can you even love God if you hate yourself because God is love.

With that, to value the heart of God is to value your own worth within His own eyes.
? who said anything about hating yourself.
Do you hate yourself?

God loves us even when we were yet sinners. Gods love is unconditional. It is not like a mans love that requires this or that.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
I don't like clingy also but I love it if my husband holds my hand while we are walking or him not afraid or shy to hug me or light kiss me on my forehead whenever he feels like it outside or inside the house or even when there are people around..☺️

That is fine. However, I find some couples put up a front by showing PDA which I think is clingy, like if they guy puts his arm around the woman. Sometimes the timing of the PDA is not coincidental.

What I meant is always wanting to hang out with the spouse.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Affectionate,sweet,kind,respectful and a gentle person ☺️

MsMediator

Mar 8, 2022
I don't like clingy also but I love it if my husband holds my hand while we are walking or him not afraid or shy to hug me or light kiss me on my forehead whenever he feels like it outside or inside the house or even when there are people around..☺️
I guess I'm a bit less into that but maybe I'll grow out of it. Even with girlfriends in the past (it's more of a young thing to do) like to lock arms when walking I am not 100% into that either. I know that's different.