whats going on in India??

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 25, 2012
I just read about a 5 year old girl who was admitted in critical condition into a hospital after being kidnapped and repeatedly raped by a man in his 30s... whats worse were the things done to her... it was said that a 200ml bottle and pieces of candles were inserted into her private parts :(:(
Such a young and beautiful creation of God to be treated so badly....:( and even more saddening is the fact that the police offered money to the family members in order for them to keep quiet about the case when the family protested...

this is only one such incidents of the many that India sees everyday and we surely need to pray hard for our country... we need strict laws to be implemented for justice to be served and the guilty to be punished...
your prayers are needed brothers and sisters...

gideon007

Jun 30, 2012
our society is getting worse everyday and (seems) unstoppable . . . *sigh

to stricken the law may give justice but i think that won't take away the pain felt by the victim and its

family . . . and strict laws is not an assurance that one can get justice . . cause even public official

and people who are in authority and people with MUCH MONEY can bend it.

God and prayer is what they (we) need...as you say 'we surely need to pray hard' and not law.

B

blessdani

You are right gad.....there are right ups in newspapers....but nothing is improving our condition......our men are getting worse day by day...even today there was a piece of news that a 30 year old American tourist was raped by two of the local youth in Himachal.....Jesus save our country.....:(

D

Dine_wit_Me

The story of Sodom and Gomorrah is in the bible for a very good reason....the wicked cities were so bad...God could no longer allow such evil to exist....the same He is doing now prior to His coming...all the natural disasters ...is another reason we shouldn't reside in the big cities..so much corruption...and because they have so many idol gods...they feel their sins wont b judged cause they can change idols several times a day...but oh what a false sense of security all who so this...If their gods were so smart..why have they not warned such people of impending doom that is about to burst upon these wicked cities....its like the priest of Baal in the story of Elisha...perhaps there gods r sleeping and need to b awaken...God says in the book of Revelation, that a time of trouble is coming upon us like never before since the existence of this world..So put on ur Armor all u people of the Living God...its going to b hand to hand combat for the battle of the mind...God says....My people r destroyed for a lack of knowledge.

J

joeanbu

I feel sad everyday reading such stories. It is purely the work of evil leading into men like this . If they were raised in a holy way they would never get the heart to even think like this . We need to pray for all this evil people to change heart and become children of God.