whats important,,,

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SPUZIT

I know we get attacked when we are in the right place in on our walk home to our God. I have sick brother in Japan, too far for me to hug, yet I pray & trust my God's control, two nights ago my daughter. Have very close call with gallbladder ready to burst, so emergency surgery for her, I pray & trust now she is fine & home. Thank you lord again. Now I pray for one year last November 17th for to have home to live again. I pray & trust, like so many loosing houses here in America, I am one. God loves me, I know I try to do my best to live his ways. I am more weak than he, I fail & fall some, " don't we all " still God holds my future. I pray & trust. I try not to cry for my brother of my heart, for the lord of my heart holds all in his genteel hands. So many needing prayer, advice on these CC sites. I love this place. My post is not request for prayer it is praise I know not other place to post. Thank you lord for hole filled with new friends & feeling of home when on CC with my phone. Love you all. Shalom.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
All is to the glory of God!

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Glad you found us too:)

My heart calls out to pray for everyone I meet :)

So with that in mind...

Father you know Sputiz and her needs better than she does her own :)
Surround her with Your lovingkindness, fill her life with the fruits of Your spirit.
Bless her family with the healing and health each person needs.
In Jesus Name, Amen

May the Spirit of the Lord fill this place!
Love and Blessings, Shekaniah

Father you know

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
My post is not request for prayer it is praise I know not other place to post.
Here's a thread for that -----> http://christianchat.com/prayer-requests/55112-praise-report-answered-prayer-thread.html#post868851

Yes, even though our Father lets us go through trials to test and strengthen our faith, Jesus is still there with us through it all, and hopefully out of the struggles we will accept and learn every lesson that He wants to teach us! Thank You, Lord <3 :)!

T

TexasHallelujahGal

in agreement amen

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
praying for your peace, health and protection

S

SPUZIT

Many days sense my praise, so sad about the praise site, so misused,,, very sad.. we sure could have used a great praise site.
Anyway invade someone see this post, I have praise of answer prayer, I or rather God find me home,,, I move in second week in feburary. Very affordable & many other answers to prayers too many to mention about this new place for me to live, plus so warm again & close to my church oh do much praise I have... it is worth it to praise him even when life does not go right, thank you Jesus for showing me this lesson & ending my lesson with a home, thank you all for prayers for me & also my brother of my heart in Japan. He will now have home with me to come live when he gets well. God bless you all. Thank you God for hearing all our prayers...

P

psychomom

praising our Good Lord with you, my sister.&#9829;

I'm so glad you're here, and I'm here. :)

love,
ellie

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Many days sense my praise, so sad about the praise site, so misused,,, very sad.. we sure could have used a great praise site.
Could you please explain what you mean by this? :confused: If you mean that the thread I gave you a link to wasn't added to very often, it's probably because not many people saw it; it's just a thread on a forum on this site, rather than its own site. I'll go bump it, though; I have a praise report. A young lady accepted Jesus as her Savior yesterday :)!

Last edited: