What's the Basis for Christian Morality.... find it here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

djness

Better not get rick rolled!

I clicked it..seems legitimate.

R

R3D

Djness...ha, ha... no Rick Rolling here, just sound Bible teaching. Thanks for checking it out.

A

Ariel82

Better not get rick rolled!

I clicked it..seems legitimate.
its an audio sermon,not a youtube video criticizing someone.

it might be alright.

haven't listen to the sermon.

did you preach it R3D?

Tobby Smith?

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
What's the Basis for Christian Morality?

His Word--->Christ's Death &Resurrection --->Holy Spirit's Work--->Our New Birth (New Nature).

Is there an additional BASIS?

Last edited:
R

R3D

Yes, I did preach it. And the reason this is interesting is because Micah 6:8 examines what God requires of us. But how can we do what God requires of us? That's the aim of the message.... it is the Invasion of the Spirit of Christ viz. Kingdom, which produces transformation in the life of a believer, not simply conforming to external laws. I hope you will listen and follow me at:

Raised3rdDay | The Gospel, Life, Ministry, and Culture

A

Ariel82

I've downloaded the sermons and will listen and tell you what i think whenever i get a chance. thanks for the links.

R

R3D

Ariel, great! Thanks for your interest.