what's your favorite chocolate? :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

wwjd_kilden

^well, it's the sugar and cocoa butter that is bad, the "actual chocolate" part (cocoa powder) is good.

So: Eat dark chocolate :D

S

strawberryfizz

CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN/FONDUE made of melted belgian chocolate!!! Unending dip, not too sweet, seemigly guiltless when you indulge with fruits! Yum!

Marcella

May 26, 2011
I'm having an obsession with Skinny Cow candy bars right now. But I LOVE See's milk chocolate butter cream. SO GOOD, SO fattening!!!! I have to only get them once in awhile, I love See's candies. They are the best. Especially their caramel. Now I want to go over there and stock up one some sweets for my sweet tooth. :)
Oh my word, I have this serious passion for See's Dark Chocolate Raspberry Creme Truffles. The inside is basically a raspberry puree, including seeds, and is the perfect tartness to the dark chocolate's semi-sweetness. These are just so decadent and I love them!

There has been a similar product by Godiva in grocery stores tho, that will do the trick in a pinch (which means, when I don't want to drive 60 miles, one way, to find a See's store). Godiva has those thin dark chocolate squares with different fillings (raspberry, mint, and caramel) and it's definitely close to the real thing, just not as much filling.

Otherwise, I go for a Mounds candy bar, or making my own brownies from scratch. Those things are super rich and amazingly chocolatey. *sigh*

P

psychomom

Yes! This! Definately! Sadly since i left CA i haven't seen a See's candy where i live. :(

sees.com !! (hear this next part done with my best, or worst, stereotypically southern accent)

what'll 'em internets come up with next? lol

blackforest

Aug 10, 2009
I like Carob :). Its a safe and healthier alternative for ppl who can't have chocolate.

P

Perk

Kinder. Its a german chocolate for kids :)

E

Emz1066

duh every single type there is :) , except when choclate is mixed with turkish delight ew :p

J

Jordache

I think I may be the only woman in the world that doesnt really like chocolate. I may actually crave chocolate a few time a year. Even then I really don't care for straight chocolate. It has to have nuts or toffee. I'm a salt water taffy girl.

N

nw2u

sarris chocolate

P

pastel1

Well, recently I like reese's puff cereal, and cocoa puffs. lol.. I like chocolate in a chocolate chips cookie. Chocolate pudding.... i guess i could go on....lol

P

pusparinjani

M&M!!! and toblerone ;)