Whats your goal in life?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Cako53

i dont care if it makes me look like a fool in front of the world. i believe that is a wonderful gift, and if i get it, i will use it where ever and when ever, thats if i get it. and thanks, i should try to get closer to god. but idk how. do i just read the bible every day and talk to him? i feel like something is still missing. :(
I know exactly how you are feeling, but think of it this way. Your relationship with God, is exactly that, a relationship! A relationship, doesn't build overnight, and it takes work on both sides. In order to get closer to God, you gotta put the time in to get to know God. It's not something that's just going to happen overnight, where you are all of a sudden magically tight with God.

C

callthe5o

i dont exactly know how to build a relationship with him. :(

N

NoTearsShed

My goal in life, is exactly what Christ wants me to be. I want to be God's hands and feet. I want to go where God want's me to go. Be where God wants me to be. Do what God wants me to do. Whatever the cost. I want to live a life after God's heart, and not let others step in my way. I want head's to turn towards me and ask "what is so different about that guy?" I want to be God's walking and talking trophy. I want to be God's tool, his instrument, that I would let him do what he wants through me. I want to be apart of the revolution that is taking place. I want God to look down, and be pleased.

Amen =D

& with God you can be his servant =D
May God bless you & use you to help others know about God for whatever his will is for you to be =)
Hey who knows if you ever preach & travel somewere & i end up traveling there & we meet =)
It be nice to meet people from here preaching about the Gospel =D

C

Cako53

Amen =D

& with God you can be his servant =D
May God bless you & use you to help others know about God for whatever his will is for you to be =)
Hey who knows if you ever preach & travel somewere & i end up traveling there & we meet =)
It be nice to meet people from here preaching about the Gospel =D
Thank you! May God's hand guide your life! That would be awesome to meet some christians from here! Someday I will see you. Whether it be here, or in heaven.

N

NoTearsShed

Thank you! May God's hand guide your life! That would be awesome to meet some christians from here! Someday I will see you. Whether it be here, or in heaven.

You welcome =D
& Thank you too =D

Something i am looking foward meeting brothers & sisters in heaven *-*

C

callthe5o

amen to that.

I

iliveforHim

i always seem yo be interested by peoples goals. my goal is to actually hold on the dorsal fin of a blue whale while its swimming in the ocean. ahhh...... blue whale. biggest living thing on earth..... tongue as heavy as an elephant, arteries so wide a human can swim through them............ ANYWAYS! what's your goal in life? :)

I just llllloooovvvveee your goal!!!! Man, you're a bright young man!!!

My goal is to live my life according to God's plan and to raise God loving kids...so far so good, but it's a struggle!!! :)

I

iliveforHim

My goal in life, is exactly what Christ wants me to be. I want to be God's hands and feet. I want to go where God want's me to go. Be where God wants me to be. Do what God wants me to do. Whatever the cost. I want to live a life after God's heart, and not let others step in my way. I want head's to turn towards me and ask "what is so different about that guy?" I want to be God's walking and talking trophy. I want to be God's tool, his instrument, that I would let him do what he wants through me. I want to be apart of the revolution that is taking place. I want God to look down, and be pleased.

Wow...and I thought today's youth was lost...it's so good to see young people speaking like this!

Great Goal!! clap, clap, clap, clap...

God Bless You!!! :)

C

counrtygurrl

I want to major in dance, and minor in english.... Dance has always been my passion :) im SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

C

callthe5o

lol dancing is so cool. another goal i have is to get over all my addictions, the small ones and the big. :(

P

pente_girl92

lol dancing is so cool. another goal i have is to get over all my addictions, the small ones and the big. :(
you can do it.pray for God's wisdom and strength!Let HIM be your addiction instead..That's the best decision I ever made..was make Him my addiction instead of wordly things!Got my prayers.

C

callthe5o

lol thanks 4 ur support. :)

Jul 26, 2009
To glorify and praise God and be used by him how ever he pleases...this is my one and only goal...

C

callthe5o

nice goal, really nice. i will pray for you.