When God speaks in subtle ways

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Sunday morning, Bro Mike was talkin about ,, Maybe our prayers are not working because we don't believe. Well this morning, i went into the store to buy something. On the counter, i see a bracelet that says BREAKER. I thought about how pastor tells us that we are prayer breakers. Since i have beeen struggling in the area of faith. I think that was God's little way of telling me that my prayers ARE breaking things.. just thought that was pretty cool

E

EndlessGrace

I love when God does that! :) Do you mind elaborating on what it means to be a prayer breaker?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Well in think it means that when we pray.. we are breaking things.. breaking strongholds, breaking demonic assignments,, breaking things a spiritual sense..

Scotty

Feb 10, 2010
Thanks for sharing! When God speaks to us that way!

N

nolongertangled

hey . i read this and thought huh, thats cool.
I realized recently that God really does answer prayers! I asked him for a friend, and he sent me one. Its good. God is amazing.

A

AnandaHya

God is Awesome!

Apr 6, 2011
I love it when god speaks in subtle ways too, like when he causes natrual disasters that kill thousands off people :)