When you learn the emergency #pass it on !!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sinnomorePTL

We must pass it on !!!

Good morning Brothers and Sisters, I think in this ever changing and ever more dangerous world, we should seek guidance in our Lords word. I ask Gods’ blessing on this sharing from Ezekiel:

Children of dust, I have appointed you as watchers for Israel (In this meaning, His entire church); whenever I send my people a warning, pass it on to them at once.
If you refuse to warn the wicked when I want you to tell them, You are under the penalty of death, therefore repent and save your life—they will die in their sins, but I will punish you. I will demand your blood for theirs. But if you warn them and they keep on sinning, and refuse to repent, they will die in their sins, but you are blameless—you have done all you could. And if a good man becomes bad, and you refuse to warn him of the consequences, and the Lord destroys him, his previous good deeds won’t help him- he shall die in his sin. But I will hold you responsible for his death, and punish you. But if you warn him and he repents, he shall live and you have saved you own life too.”

Dear children of God men and women, we have been given a miraculous gift, forgiveness, love, eternal life in the most favored place in the universes with Thee Creator of all.

He has also given us the responsibility to pass this gift on to others, not leave them in condemnation.

I can’t even imagine the despair I would feel if I had the chance to share this wonderful gift with someone and didn’t. What would I tell them in heaven from the favored side of the gulf?
I am unable to wonder at the tremendous joy we will know when we find ourselves in heaven with the Brothers and Sisters we shared Gods’ gift with. Let us all seek to know the joy of sharing Gods’ gift.
This I ask in Jesus name, Amen

Love in Jesus Christ
Brother Gary

R

Ramon

Thank you my friend, for this reminder. May Jesus bless you.

S

See_KING_Truth

Thank you my friend, for this reminder. May Jesus bless you.
It is difficult to do this at times. If you let a brother know that they are sinning, then they say you are condemning them. If you tell them that they need to change their ways, then they say you are judging them. People just don't understand that we are allowed to judge the act and observe their fruit but leave their heart for God to judge.

Thankyou for the reminder brother!