When your bored?

• Thread starter smile_for_the_camra
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

smile_for_the_camra

What are some things that i can do when I'm bored or just not happy to stop me from drawing things on my arm not with markers or pens..
Help.!

Jan 18, 2011
Just curious, have you tried drawing on paper instead?

As for what to do, how about reading? A good book can be very engrossing. My recommendation for an fun story would be Pandora's Star by Peter F. Hamilton.

S

smile_for_the_camra

Thanks & yeahh i am but its not as good.

Jan 18, 2011
You're probably thinking you could have thought of something better on your own. But anyway there are some fun video games you can download for free too. Here's an example.

Online Game Fiesta RPG | Outspark Games

Or maybe better yet take up a hobby like keyboard or skateboarding. (I know, how original.)

S

smile_for_the_camra

Rofl Noo your helping lol:]

P

Peter321

I love it when girls skateboard lol, very very good suggestion :D
It makes you go outside, meet new people it's cool :)

D

DanuckInUSA

Pray often and frequently

themusicmiss

Apr 1, 2010
ring up some of ya friends...go out!
seriously..when you go out, you look forward to going back in lol. maybe im just weird xD but even half an hour at the shops or somethin will inspire you to write, draw..read etc:)

COME ON CCchat :p

T

TheJesusFreak

Hate to say it but I am a computer freak lol like most of my free time goes into this little electronic device

S

smile_for_the_camra

Lol i do draw alot ..i suck big time at computers & yeah i pray alot not to good at skateboarding either...Lol Thankss yall:] <3

Z

zackabba

Read the Bible, God's Word! Memorize parts of it.

Or pray,,,but that should be your first priority. 24/7

Z

zackabba

Don't waste your time on games! Please, please don't!

Hope my cries and pleas help :)

P

Peter321

Guess it's okay to play games casually a for a set time per day, After all you have to be able to relax and have some fun right :)
Just don't do it too much!

S

STRUGGLING

You know I hear you and rejoice as I suffer WITH you for the sincerety of the Truth, the bible all day and prayer there really is no boredom and as His Word says some do and others do not know or observe tome, days of the week, a day for worship im just one who does not I do love you in Christ Jesus and am thankful for the LIFE-giving aroma YOU bring to the line He says Like the aroma of a delicios meal even if we are just supper to teir "vain plan"

S

smile_for_the_camra

Yeahh well i do pray & read when i have the time I work alot & now have to work on my house so i dont really have the time to read the bible .Which sucks.

I

Inaperfectworld93

What are some things that i can do when I'm bored or just not happy to stop me from drawing things on my arm not with markers or pens..
Help.!
You can listen to music, read, dance, or watch a video.

S

smile_for_the_camra

I <3 music it does help sometimes.

Z

zackabba

Yeahh well i do pray & read when i have the time I work alot & now have to work on my house so i dont really have the time to read the bible .Which sucks.
Well, you could listen to the Bible, too :)

And God says that we should pray continuously. Well, you obviously can't be on your knees (or however you privately pray, standing up, walking around, etc), but you can still pray 24/7.

Z

zackabba

Guess it's okay to play games casually a for a set time per day, After all you have to be able to relax and have some fun right :)
Just don't do it too much!
Well, the Bible IS fun and Is relaxing, if you make it that way :) Too many people are wasting precious time playing computer games, or any kind of games.

I know what you're saying, that we all need some down time. But that's exactly the time when you should be getting closer to God. He'll give you strength and make you feel anew. If you're depending on television or the computer (which I'm not saying you are) to relax, I don't think you're truly in a close enough relationship with God. I don't spend enough time with Him, and go on the computer more than I should. But I know what's right...the question is, will I do it?

God Bless