when you're angry

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jemmie

Earlier, i was really mad at my mom. I was practicing the piano, when out of nowhere my mom starts going of about how i'm not getting anything done and how everyone else in the house were slobs and she just gives up, ect. Well, i'm homeschooled so there isn't much i can do to get away and all the while i was sitting there and i just wanted to yell back well i didn't ask for any of this! Instead, i took a pen and wrote those words on my arm to get it out of my system and told my mom i was going out on a bike ride. She dosen't say much to me, so i go out with my trusty i-pod and ride down to the park that is near where i live. I ride until i get to the pond there, then i sit on the park bench and think to God about how my life sucks.
God knew i was having a bad day and knew exactly how to cheer my up. In the pond, just swimming around, are a bunch of ducks and Canada Geese. One of the geese just swims up to me and comes out of the water and looks at me. I realise that my i-pod has a video camera so i spend the next 15-20 minutes filming the geese.
Just seeing the geese and knowing how much God cared for the geese and how he cared so much more for me really cheered me up. Afterward i headed back home in a better mood than when i left and when i got home Mom was in a better mood, too, so i showed her the geese i had filmed.
So my advice to anyone who is having a bad day, write down what you're angry about and then go out, cool down, and watch God's creation. It sure worked for me.

P

PRAIASEmyGOD

Earlier, i was really mad at my mom. I was practicing the piano, when out of nowhere my mom starts going of about how i'm not getting anything done and how everyone else in the house were slobs and she just gives up, ect. Well, i'm homeschooled so there isn't much i can do to get away and all the while i was sitting there and i just wanted to yell back well i didn't ask for any of this! Instead, i took a pen and wrote those words on my arm to get it out of my system and told my mom i was going out on a bike ride. She dosen't say much to me, so i go out with my trusty i-pod and ride down to the park that is near where i live. I ride until i get to the pond there, then i sit on the park bench and think to God about how my life sucks.
God knew i was having a bad day and knew exactly how to cheer my up. In the pond, just swimming around, are a bunch of ducks and Canada Geese. One of the geese just swims up to me and comes out of the water and looks at me. I realise that my i-pod has a video camera so i spend the next 15-20 minutes filming the geese.
Just seeing the geese and knowing how much God cared for the geese and how he cared so much more for me really cheered me up. Afterward i headed back home in a better mood than when i left and when i got home Mom was in a better mood, too, so i showed her the geese i had filmed.
So my advice to anyone who is having a bad day, write down what you're angry about and then go out, cool down, and watch God's creation. It sure worked for me.

I run or Workout, when i workout it realeses everything i can probably lift twice my body weight, and when i get tired from working out i pray to god for strength and i get like supper human strength i just pray and pray and pray!