Where are you going on vacation?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

wwjd_kilden

yea, I prefer to talk to 1 - 4 people at the same time, more just get confusing both online and irl

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
Lol. I suppose it does on occasion.

W

wwjd_kilden

:p I cant stand convos across tables whee everyone talks about different things, I loose track of all of them :p

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
Lol. Yeah. I usually focus on just one discussion at a time.

W

wwjd_kilden

yea,

..I really should learn some more NSL or ASL

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
Lol. Maybe... You don't have to though.

W

wwjd_kilden

First gotta re- connect with someone who can teach me, using the internet isn't always a easy way or learning

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
Yeah. I know. Maybe Estrella can teach you. I think she's majoring in sign language.

W

wwjd_kilden

then we need to get her a webcam first :p

Dec 19, 2009
I'll be heading up to Oregon to see my brother and sister, and their families.

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
i would love to go to harrisburg, pa again , my daughter and her friend to me there last year because they knew i needed a break , i really needed it

S

shirley

IM GOING TO W VIRGINA ON LABOR DAY WEEKEND BEEN THERE BEFORE ITS BEAUTIFUL THINKING OF MOVING THERE