Where did different races come from?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jaybird88

Yes!

I am an outlawed.

;)
that was a fast response i only made that post like a year back. no worries brother its gotta be tough to find time when your moving from Israel to Australia to Norway lol

May 3, 2013
As default, I´m unsubscribed to all thread...

Thanks Joel!

Today is the 1st time I´ve "ignored" one person here.

:)

J

JoelG

I asked this same question earlier. and, then I found this thread. From the answers I see nobody knows where the different colors come from.
Its just not skin color. Hair, eye shape and color are also different on races. It looks like evolution to me.
The Asians have slanted eyes because they are the first to see the Sun rise. Made there eyes squint. ( I made that up). But, skin color is an adaptation to the evironment. Dark skin can handle the sun better. Blue eyes can handle the snow glare better. People are small framed in the Orient, must be a reason. There are other thing to our differences. Why would Noah's family have different color skin and different color hair and eyes and different shapes eyes. Are you telling me that had milkmans back then?
Can anybody provide some good scriptures to support any of the claims mentioned above? The equator theory isn't good because black skin is all over Africa even in the southern tip, which is far from the equator. And, Asians live on the Equator also and their skin is color is the same all over the orient.
Scientist can trace DNA, and they trace humans back to Africa.
The reason that Jesus is white in the pictures is because it was thought to be easier to spread the word if people thought Jesus was white. And, this is not my opinion. I am just repeating what I have heard.

May 3, 2013
Michael Jackson surely knew it, when he did what he did...

May 3, 2013
Ha! Ha! Ha!

This can be called "Asian-centrism"...

"The Asians have slanted eyes because they are the first to see the Sun rise."

Or Geo-skin-ism?

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I asked this same question earlier. and, then I found this thread. From the answers I see nobody knows where the different colors come from.
Its just not skin color. Hair, eye shape and color are also different on races. It looks like evolution to me.
The Asians have slanted eyes because they are the first to see the Sun rise. Made there eyes squint. ( I made that up). But, skin color is an adaptation to the evironment. Dark skin can handle the sun better. Blue eyes can handle the snow glare better. People are small framed in the Orient, must be a reason. There are other thing to our differences. Why would Noah's family have different color skin and different color hair and eyes and different shapes eyes. Are you telling me that had milkmans back then?
Can anybody provide some good scriptures to support any of the claims mentioned above? The equator theory isn't good because black skin is all over Africa even in the southern tip, which is far from the equator. And, Asians live on the Equator also and their skin is color is the same all over the orient.
The reason that Jesus is white in the pictures is because it was thought to be easier to spread the word if people thought Jesus was white. And, this is not my opinion. I am just repeating what I have heard.
Evolution my foot! IT SAYS HE CREATED EVERYTHING and HE DEMONSTRATED THAT HE IS THE CREATOR AND HOW HE CREATES VIA THE FEEDING OF THE 5000 AND THE 4000.

Colossians 1:16 (HCSB)
[SUP]16 [/SUP] For everything was created by Him, in heaven and on earth, the visible and the invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities— all things have been created through Him and for Him.
Colossians 1:18 (HCSB)
[SUP]18 [/SUP] He is also the head of the body, the church; He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He might come to have first place in everything.

Matthew 16:9-10 (NIV)
[SUP]9 [/SUP] Do you still not understand? Don't you remember the five loaves for the five thousand, and how many basketfuls you gathered?
[SUP]10 [/SUP]
Or the seven loaves for the four thousand, and how many basketfuls you gathered?

Matthew 14:17-21 (NASB)
[SUP]17 [/SUP] They *said to Him, "We have here only five loaves and two fish."
[SUP]18 [/SUP] And He said, "Bring them here to Me."
[SUP]19 [/SUP] Ordering the people to sit down on the grass, He took the five loaves and the two fish, and looking up toward heaven, He blessed the food, and breaking the loaves He gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the crowds,
[SUP]20 [/SUP] and they all ate and were satisfied.
They picked up what was left over of the broken pieces, twelve full baskets.
[SUP]21 [/SUP] There were about five thousand men who ate, besides women and children.

HE CREATED THOSE LOAVES AND THOSE FISH IN THEIR ADULT STAGE, READY TO EAT.

HE did NOT evolve those loaves and fish, telling the people to come back in 60 million years when they were fully evolved.

Malachi 3:6 (NASB)
[SUP]6 [/SUP] "For I, the LORD, do not change;
therefore you, O sons of Jacob, are not consumed.

You either BELIEVE GOD, or you believe something ELSE all together.

Romans 1:20-22 (NKJV)
[SUP]20 [/SUP] For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,
[SUP]21 [/SUP] because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.
[SUP]22 [/SUP] Professing to be wise, they became fools,

SITTING BULL - SIOUX TRIBE . . . . . . . . . . . . . Modern Day Chinese man's FACE

Looks to me like the Native Americans and the Chinese have the SAME ancestors. OH THAT'S RIGHT THEY DO, THE EIGHT PEOPLE WHO GOT OFF NOAH'S ARK. NO wild tribes that survived the BIBLICAL FLOOD. NO EVOLUTION, but perhaps some form of Devine hybrid engineering after the TOWER OF BABBLE (those with the same language, skin tones, and features were attracted to each other by GOD's design), but NO EVOLUTION. If you have no idea what hybridizing is, then I certainly know you were not raised on a farm like I was. If you want taller, heavier cattle, you breed the tallest bull to the tallest cow. Two black dogs are most likely going to produce almost all black puppies. But if you want piebald puppies then you breed a black dog and white dog and you will come up with puppies that look like this:

You know it does not take a ROCKET SCIENTIST to figure this racial thing out.

Last edited:
J

jonl

The different nationalities probably came from the 3 sons of Noah. Japheth to Europe, Shem to both west and east Asia, and Ham to Africa. My theory is that during the tower of Babel, not only the languages were changed, but also superficial DNA changes. Science is finding a correlation between language and DNA – “DNA can be reprogrammed by words and frequencies.”

Scientist Proves DNA Can Be Reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies | Collective-Evolution

One of the descendants of Shem was Eber. He had two sons, Peleg and Joktan (J- kind of sounds oriental).

ORIENTAL ORIGINS IN THE BIBLE

Genesis 10:25
[SUP]25[/SUP]And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his brother's name was Joktan.

The separation of Peleg’s clan and Joktan’s clan made two Hebrew peoples, the Western Hebrews of western Asia and the Eastern Hebrews of eastern Asia. Most nations of eastern Asia have Hebrew ancestry.
The main difference in the last 2000 years, is that christianity went to Europe, whereas the rest of the world were still involved in the occult darkside. Missionaries went from Europe and the US to third world countries to share “the way, the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by [Christ Jesus].” (John 14:6)

M

MyLighthouse

Accidently sent my last message too soon, so here's me finishing it.

i think Adam and Eve were mixed, containing all the racial genes. The split happened after Babel a bit of change with the flood. Japheth's tribes went to Europe and Asia, Shem's tribes went to the Middle East and Americas, and Ham's tribes to the African and south Asian countries. All of us came from one man and woman. The only thing that makes sense is that they had children of many ethnicities, I mean we know Adam was "red" race from the clay he was formed from. God made the garden somewhere in the Middle East which happens to touch Africa, Asia, and Europe, it makes sense to be Adam and Eve would be a little of it all.

Not sure if there is something by bible or scientific. It's all my opinion :)

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JoelG

I was not saying evolution like ape to man stuff. I meant evolved due to environment.
Of course Adam had the genes for all the mutations. But, nobody knows really what happen.
Skin color is one thing, but how do you explain the blond hair and dark kinky hair? Everybody here is guessing. People did change physical features for a reason . Men used to be shorted. The characteristics of people are so varied, why would God make us so different on the outside.
Forget opinions, what good scriptures do we have that tells us why we are different?
Is it not obvious that Africans have large nostrils to breath the air better in hot weather. The dark skin can handle the sun rays better.
Look at people in Texas for instance. The white skin people get sunburned and can not handle the heat very well and the Mexicans have no problem with handling the heat. Can you image an isolated black skin tribe being found in the Alps? Of course this never has happen.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
um the closer you are to the equator the darker your skin will be. Simple genetics.

Word_Swordsman

Sep 16, 2014
The Hebrew has the first man's proper name as "Adam" from the root word for "red or rosy-faced" man. Showing blood in the face. I can assume the first man was fair-skinned and quite translucent, not initially modified by excessive sunlight damage and many other factors after the curse on earth.

Angela in post #19 has it straight. Genetic diversity in Adam and Eve possessed the capacity for all differences among people and all life in general, no evolution needed. Traits arise as needed or desired, some diminished, others emphasized genetically.

Noah's eight possessed no less genetic capacity, but by then had accumulated a considerable amount of mutations..

T

Tintin

Adam and Eve had mid-brown skin tones (olive if you will). You can't account for all of the variation in skin colours we see around us with a fair-skinned Adam.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Adam and Eve had mid-brown skin tones (olive if you will). You can't account for all of the variation in skin colours we see around us with a fair-skinned Adam.

I agree, Adam had to have looked more like this than any white man: