Where do you see God's beauty most?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 21, 2013
I see God in the beautiful saints that persevere- so many people use pain, sorrow, and grief as a reason not to believe. I see God when that person that the rest of the world says should give up, raises their hands to bless this LIVING GOD.

F

Footie03

I see Gods beauty in a new born baby, he made us in his beautiful image and we are so very innocent and untouched by the world at this point in time. Biker Dave

Sep 3, 2013
I see God's beauty the biggest and brightest on a warm, sunny day when I go for walks and smell the beautiful flowers and see all the colours he incorporated into all of His creation. I also see God's beauty shining forth from brothers and sisters in Christ when they are so in love with Him. So awesome to see! :)

P

paulr

I see God's beauty when I imagine the cross which saved me from all my sins.