where else to write this?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

KesKristine

Hi, my husband was and idiot and go thimself banned from this website. However, because of that now I am banned too. Am I doomed forever now? Someone please write me back.

B

BillieLL109

I don't know what was done, but remember God will never reject you. He is always there to forgive, go to Him. I am new and I don't know much, but I know they have to have standards here.

God will always be there to receive you. Psalm 27:10

:)

God has his arms open wide to you.........
May you feel the warmth of His loving arms around you and His presence with you

N

NC4JC

Sorry to hear

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Our lives are not dependant on what happens to us but rather what we give out to others... All you need is God to guide you in your walk with Him coz He knows whats best... Just develop your relationship with Him and He shall keep you! God bless

J

jackline

keep yourself focused on jesus. you will get relief

U

Ugly

Now that all the responses that don't help are out of the way, i'll give a try.
I'm not a mod, so i'm guessing, but it doesn't say 'banned' under your name. I'm thinking that maybe that means its not a perma-ban, but just a temp ban. I believe they have 10-day bans and full bans. Hopefully, though, a mod will step in and give you a more solid answer. Also, does it say specifically that you've been banned? Or just trouble getting in the room? Occasionally it can take me up to 10 tries to get in.
Anyways, good luck.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Sorry to read your husband was banned.