Where is your identity?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mystdancer50

Feb 26, 2012
Is it in the things you own? The clothes you wear? The job you hold? The person you married? The kids you have? The fame you seek? The car you drive? What do you see when you look in the mirror? Who are you?

My identity is wrapped up, around, and through Jesus Christ. I am His. He is mine. No other has claim to my life, heart, soul, spirit, joy, destiny, and purpose. I am a clean and beautiful woman. I know this because He has told me so. I have purpose. I have a call on my life that no one else can do. I am a treasure, valuable, worth more than rubies, guarded like a pure fountain in a walled garden and only Jesus Christ has the key. I am a secret garden, a place of joy and rest, with merry springs and fountains. I am a garden for my King, no other one may enter, everything is His.

What is your identity? Do you know? If you don't, seek Jesus Christ. I assure you, He will tell you who you are, why you exist, and assure you of the powerful truth: there is only one you and God did this on purpose. Your value exceeds description. Do you believe it?

C

Crossfire

1 Peter 2: 9 (HSB)

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood,
a holy nation, a people for His possession,
so that you may proclaim the praises
of the One who called you out of darkness
into His marvelous light.

D

destiny

Anyone that did not make his identity christ and count all but lose is not worthy