where two or three are gathered

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

breezyt

Asking everyone to lift me up in prayer rite now that GOD gives me a second chance......

M

MTplainsman

I prayed for you my friend. I don't know what you did or what event happened for you to question God giving you a second chance, but know this... God gives second chances, and even a third, thanks to the death of Christ. Pray for forgiveness, let whatever situation you are in be all the more reason to come closer to him. Seek him more now than ever before. Don't let the beast lie to you, that you cannot be forgiven. God bless you and all who are in your life. Joel

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Luke 1:37. Amen

Kingdom_Mystic

Aug 9, 2013
Father restore this member in their relationship with you. Restore the precious Spirit to this member as well. In Jesus name Amen.

T

TashMeyer76

God is all about second chances, thanks to the sacrifice of His Son Jesus - who now stands at the right hand of God as our Advocate.

1 John 2:1 - My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
[video=youtube;SpjUIq7ahrQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpjUIq7ahrQ[/video]

Praying for you